• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Optifine Capes & Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, this should be pinned :3. Haven't got a cape myself, but seen loads of people in the hub ranting about their capes and I linked them this. It's very helpful ty c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to avoid this (by accident). I changed one of my accounts names, then transfered the cape to that. Afterwards I changed all my other accounts names, so I luckily avoided this :eek:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Moved to the General Support section, Guide prefix added and Stickied.

Well written guide! It should hopefully help those who are having trouble retrieving their cape. :)

K

KiDD

This should be pinned for a while. Nice guide yo
Yeah I agree, this should be pinned :3. Haven't got a cape myself, but seen loads of people in the hub ranting about their capes and I linked them this. It's very helpful ty c:
I was fortunate enough to avoid this (by accident). I changed one of my accounts names, then transfered the cape to that. Afterwards I changed all my other accounts names, so I luckily avoided this :eek:
Thread Moved to the General Support section, Guide prefix added and Stickied.

Well written guide! It should hopefully help those who are having trouble retrieving their cape. :)
Thank you guys :)

MYMOM

Spectator
Reaction score
WTF!It says i never donated.! Someone help me plz :(:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members