• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Outback Horizon

Should This Be On MCSG???

• Total voters

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
This is my Hunger Games Map(Outback Horizon) it is around the size of sg4 and has many different spots with lots of chests :) there are many different landmarks that you will remember and there are lots of traps :) this is my first map so plz give me credit and tell me what I can improve on! - Smoothie
here is the trailer of the map! :)

Attachments

opalien

Tribute
Reaction score
Sry but I cant see some kind of terraforming, its a flat map an a pyramid oO
Moreover you should build some houses or a hole village, your map ist too empty to play it with 24 Players :)

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
Sry but I cant see some kind of terraforming, its a flat map an a pyramid oO
Moreover you should build some houses or a hole village, your map ist too empty to play it with 24 Players :)
I dont think you can judge that when I get a download look at it then :p

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's just... Flat.
No terraforming or anything, maybe add some hills and make the rivers a bit more interesting and natural looking, they need to be wider.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think what you really need is more detail to the maps, a bit more terraforming and such, more stuff in said map and maybe not the massive wall of dirt. You can be so creative with your building and I can see potential with this map. Just add more things, get more detail and just go wild (not too wild xD). Get a couple friends to help you if you want but I think of this is a starting point more than a finished map. You should work on it more, explore different building styles and don't just add buildings, add mountains or hills or hilly sorta regions of the map. There is a lot of potential with this map you just need to work on it and unfortunately, you need to work on it a lot I'm afraid. Sorry.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
I wouldn't advise making different accounts to make it seem as if people love your maps. Let the proper community decide, and give you feedback. It's very easy to see though such actions.
static nitghmare i love ur map breeze island but i didnt make the account silentgunman thats my friend liam!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci