• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Outlet | US Division |

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutletUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Stop trying to make your clan filled only with Wins. That's the reason why you have no losses, you will get blacklisted for that.
We talked with a mod, You never presented evidence of the alleged hacker in the game, the result is 5-3 wins outlet , already we spoke with mods

OutletUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Stop trying to make your clan filled only with Wins. That's the reason why you have no losses, you will get blacklisted for that.
Our clan has no defeat for now Presumably you say we lost to #Sinister , never presented evidence of an alleged hacker in the game, the CB and we won 5-3 and started complaining .

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
5-4 loss against Vex. Please post the loss.

RealityLife

Tribute
Reaction score
Bueno hermanos me despido espero que les valla bien en el clan y la verdad me gusto mucho a ver compartido con ustedes varios momentos buenos, como ya e dicho dejo MC espero que sigan con sus metas y las cumplan saludos (Adios).....

ATT: Gustavo | Gravey |

Chinoox

Experienced
Reaction score
Bueno hermanos me despido espero que les valla bien en el clan y la verdad me gusto mucho a ver compartido con ustedes varios momentos buenos, como ya e dicho dejo MC espero que sigan con sus metas y las cumplan saludos (Adios).....

Adios:( Pasamos buenos y malos momentos, iLy ♥♥

OutletUS

Tribute
Reaction score

GL Con tu vida hermano :) Hemos pasado buenos momentos , i love u♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci