• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
Would love to see this!
Love this map, Haley you have outdone your self :D If this map doesn't get accepted then I don't know what will.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
after seeing this map in its entirety, I must say that this would make a good pvp map, not to mention that the map itself looks equally as good (That's not because I helped either). The server manager must have done an amazing job getting things set up and stuff, bonus points to him :rolleyes: also special thanks to the server owner (stephaniemarie27) for letting Haley use her server <3

FlubbyPandaz28

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks amazing, this has got to get added. I just like the whole idea of the gold course and it looks extremely nice.
+1

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded the map and had a look around. This what I have found.

For the majority this map is well build map, but as with every map it can be improved. So here are the positives and negatives.

Positives
  • The golf course, the way you did this with the carpet is extremely good and it was my favorite part of the map.
  • The layout, this map is very well laid out. It has certain points around the map that are well distinguished and could be useful in a PvP situation.
  • The builds, for the most part they well represent a country club and are strong builds.
  • The PvP aspect looks great, it has the feel of maps such as SG4 and Vallyside.
  • The terraforming is very good, nice variation and your custom trees are well done.
Negatives
  • The main negative has to be the roads around the map, they are really lacking detail. Maybe add some white wool to show a center line because as of now it looks really plain.
  • Also a bit of a continuation on the last point, maybe add some vehicles in the car parks/ roads. Maybe a gold buggie or something would give a nice touch. Maybe a few cars/ buses.
  • Another thing but this is more personal preference, I do not really like the podiums. But once again that is more of a personal thing.
  • The last bit of criticism is maybe some of the lakes could use some Lilly pads as this would help running away etc.
I hope this helps, I voted no at the moment but if the above were fixed I would love to see this map on the servers.
Overall a very well build map that just needs that small touch up, good job :D

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded the map and had a look around. This what I have found.

For the majority this map is well build map, but as with every map it can be improved. So here are the positives and negatives.

Positives
  • The golf course, the way you did this with the carpet is extremely good and it was my favorite part of the map.
  • The layout, this map is very well laid out. It has certain points around the map that are well distinguished and could be useful in a PvP situation.
  • The builds, for the most part they well represent a country club and are strong builds.
  • The PvP aspect looks great, it has the feel of maps such as SG4 and Vallyside.
  • The terraforming is very good, nice variation and your custom trees are well done.
Negatives
  • The main negative has to be the roads around the map, they are really lacking detail. Maybe add some white wool to show a center line because as of now it looks really plain.
  • Also a bit of a continuation on the last point, maybe add some vehicles in the car parks/ roads. Maybe a gold buggie or something would give a nice touch. Maybe a few cars/ buses.
  • Another thing but this is more personal preference, I do not really like the podiums. But once again that is more of a personal thing.
  • The last bit of criticism is maybe some of the lakes could use some Lilly pads as this would help running away etc.
I hope this helps, I voted no at the moment but if the above were fixed I would love to see this map on the servers.
Overall a very well build map that just needs that small touch up, good job :D
Thank you so much for taking time to give such a detailed review on the map. As I have been flying around it the past few days; I can't help but agree with more than one of the things you pointed out as negatives. I have already changed a few i.e. cars on roads and lily pad pathways~ however I need to go ahead and fix the road division; I agree completely that it would make the roads look overall more appealing.

Thanks once again Sean~ hopefully when you check back in the next day or so I will be able to have a new map download and have the map Sean approved.

EDIT: Consider things fixed.

[/] Road division
[/] Vehicles on roads/In parking lots
[/] Lily pads

As for pedestals~ builder preference like you said...

Tal will back up the server tonight~ for now here are some screenshots showing changes:
http://imgur.com/ib8WATj,63u6Lz6#1

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci