• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
I do hope this gets accepted. c; It looks like an interesting map to play on. :)

SAOtaku

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks amazing. Should definitely be added to the servers :) The tier 2s are scarce though, and when you do find one, it's near like 3 other ones. More tier ones as well would be nice.

Last edited:

MistyChicken17

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks absolutely stunning! I hope this becomes an MCSG map, I see lots of people loving this! Great work :D

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Haley already knows how I feel about this map xD.

Great map really, I've played a few practice games on it. It's very solid, very pvp friendly for the most part. Chests don't seem to be lacking.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
This looks absolutely phenomenal!
I do hope this gets accepted. c; It looks like an interesting map to play on. :)
I don't really understand this double post...

As for the map, I like it, but I think that instead of focusing so much on the roads, cars, parking lots, and buildings, you could have delved more into making this really look like a golf course. The name is of course, Par 72. I like the detail in the buildings and they look cool, but I actually think this map could've been made bigger, and have a bit more exotic details in the terraforming. I also think that for a country club, this map has a bit too much water, considering that there is a lake and multiple rivers, and I think there could have been instead a driving range, putting green, or another hole. Also, considering that I have explored this map on a server, I think that there map be a bit too many chests, especially since there are most chests than the radius of the map. Overall, I think this would be a good for PvPing, so that's a plus. I guess the map should be accepted, its good, but you could've spent more than 4 days on it ;)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really understand this double post...

As for the map, I like it, but I think that instead of focusing so much on the roads, cars, parking lots, and buildings, you could have delved more into making this really look like a golf course. The name is of course, Par 72. I like the detail in the buildings and they look cool, but I actually think this map could've been made bigger, and have a bit more exotic details in the terraforming. I also think that for a country club, this map has a bit too much water, considering that there is a lake and multiple rivers, and I think there could have been instead a driving range, putting green, or another hole. Also, considering that I have explored this map on a server, I think that there map be a bit too many chests, especially since there are most chests than the radius of the map. Overall, I think this would be a good for PvPing, so that's a plus. I guess the map should be accepted, its good, but you could've spent more than 4 days on it ;)
Well this map is based on a real country club, not the name, but the overall layer of the map. That is why there is a lake, and river. It is also why it isn't focused on a golf course, because it is more than just that.

Haley also wanted to be around the size of Valleyside, because that is probably one of the best maps, that isn't too small, but also not too big, especially for gameplay. Some people don't like the smallness of maps, for example Solar Frost. People also sometimes don't like longer gameplay maps, for example Fortune Island can be a longer game than some.

Don't forget it is 4 days in Minecraft, not just a random not complete 4 days. So put into hours 24 x 4= 96 hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci