• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Patch Notes - 3/16/2015

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Everything sounds amazing besides the new Voting System. I hate it because there were cases where for ex. Turbulence had 40 votes and Remnat had 1 vote and guess what, Remnat got picked. Huraaaaaaaaaay thx MCGamer for bringing back that horrible Voting System c;

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The thing is it should have never been removed, so asking to put it back is a bit of a moot point.
..then why was it announced that it was being removed?

Everything sounds amazing besides the new Voting System. I hate it because there were cases where for ex. Turbulence had 40 votes and Remnat had 1 vote and guess what, Remnat got picked. Huraaaaaaaaaay thx MCGamer for bringing back that horrible Voting System c;
Take into consideration the fact that there are a decent amount of players who love certain maps that almost never get played, simply because there are like 5 or so maps that are simply so popular that they get overplayed? From a person who's been playing MCSG for about two and a half years, I can safely say that playing only a few maps gets very, very boring.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
..then why was it announced that it was being removed?

Take into consideration the fact that there are a decent amount of players who love certain maps that almost never get played, simply because there are like 5 or so maps that are simply so popular that they get overplayed? From a person who's been playing MCSG for about two and a half years, I can safely say that playing only a few maps gets very, very boring.
I'm playing MCSG for over a year now and I still don't get bored of some certain maps :p I assume it depends on opinion.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
I'm fine with everything except the voting ;-; I hate the new voting. Valleyside had 12 votes and Demons had 1 vote. Guess which one won <3 ;-; Everything else is amazing though :) Good job Rusty!

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a little suggestion: the disguise name should have a random number of points (in the left of the name, when chatting)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm actually so happy that the raffle voting system has been brought back tysm ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci