• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peace Period

imDrewwy

Spectator
Reaction score
On your servers I believe that it would be best if you added a peace period that lasts about 20 seconds. This is because I am sick of people getting iron swords or swords at the start and immediately dying. It puts me off the game as well. Thank you and i'm sure many people will agree

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
No, there's a point of it being called corn, ever seen the hunger games? It's supposed to be a blood bath

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or u could be gud at escaping those kinds of situations...

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
But that's what's nice about getting a sword from corn-you get some free kills. :p

Melk3r21

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry. But this will destroy the whole 'dangerous' feeling about mcsg and the corn! :(

imDrewwy

Spectator
Reaction score
I understand where all of you are talking about, but sometimes its just absolute bulls**t how often it happens if you don't get a sword, sometimes you just can't escape :/

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand where all of you are talking about, but sometimes its just absolute bulls**t how often it happens if you don't get a sword, sometimes you just can't escape :/
Just don't go.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It happens.
Just got to get over it, you aren't the only one who's been brutally murdered ar corn.

DatCreeperSlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I think that the whole point of the middle chests is to make it risky to get good loot, grace periods ruin that danger

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Corn is supposed to be a risk, if you are not willing to take that risk, then don't go for it and you will not die right away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci