• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pegasus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PegasusEU

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Piggeh
Alts: NeddyPoo
Nickname: Ned / Piggy
Skype name: Jarco has it
Stats link: /19/171
Nationality: Welsh
English level: 10 outa 10
Strengths (be specific): Bow fights and arrow strafes
Weaknesses (be specific): sword pvp and right strafing
Previous Clans: Retro, Intrepid, Vertex and a bunch more
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: Fwends c:
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: idek I just make weird noises
Short Paragraph about yourself: I like pigs and my dad touched me in places when I was four.
my name is Jarno, anyways youve been accepted for now. Show US what you can do

D3SIRE

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: D3SIRE
Alts: none
Nickname: kaito
Skype name: kazukokaori
Stats link: what is lnik? my stats are about 1000/5000
Nationality: japonian
English level: pro
Strengths (be specific): Decision making and being a shotcaller. I'm often the leader in clan battles and know what to do in clutch situations. I also have very good game knowledge. I excel at using the rod and bow =)
Weaknesses (be specific): Even though I do think logically and play smart, I do get bored and occasionally go into yolo 1v3s, 1v1s when im undergeared etc. I also do pretty poor in sword only 1v1s.
Previous Clans: too many im a clan hopper.
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: I have a lot more spare time and would love to be in the clan with you guys. <3
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: Strategical gameplay, tactics and analysis as well as godlike pvp skills even the best fear!!!!!
Short Paragraph about yourself: My name is Kaito, I live in england. I have been playing mcsg for about 3 years. I have a pet rock called bob.
(✿◠‿◠)
Sorry if some of the things in this app dont make sense, im soo tired rn.

SparklezDz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: D3SIRE
Alts: none
Nickname: kaito
Skype name: kazukokaori
Stats link: what is lnik? my stats are about 1000/5000
Nationality: japonian
English level: pro
Strengths (be specific): Decision making and being a shotcaller. I'm often the leader in clan battles and know what to do in clutch situations. I also have very good game knowledge. I excel at using the rod and bow =)
Weaknesses (be specific): Even though I do think logically and play smart, I do get bored and occasionally go into yolo 1v3s, 1v1s when im undergeared etc. I also do pretty poor in sword only 1v1s.
Previous Clans: too many im a clan hopper.
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: I have a lot more spare time and would love to be in the clan with you guys. <3
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: Strategical gameplay, tactics and analysis as well as godlike pvp skills even the best fear!!!!!
Short Paragraph about yourself: My name is Kaito, I live in england. I have been playing mcsg for about 3 years. I have a pet rock called bob.
(✿◠‿◠)
Sorry if some of the things in this app dont make sense, im soo tired rn.
Recommended!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci