• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pegasus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreDarth

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:_Darth
Alts:If needed I can get them from good friends.
Nickname:Darth
Skype name:moredarthgaming
Stats link: /http://www.mcgamer.net/player/_Darth
Nationality:Latvian
English level:pretty good
Strengths (be specific):Better with the sword ,but right now I'm practising bowing and getting a lot better at it. Secondaries aren't a problem.
Weaknesses (be specific):Worst with the fns...
Previous Clans:Stealing stats and some others I don't really remember.
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: My friend requested to join since I didn't have anywhere to join and I would love to do some clan wars.
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan:I make a lot of cheesy jokes and I'm decent at this game.
Short Paragraph about yourself:Well... I can be mature and sometimes really immature (if hyper) and I like animes... Dunno what to type xD

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, I'll be moving this thread to the disbanded clans sub forum as it has been inactive for over a month. PM me if you wish for the thread to be unlocked.

LightingRapt0r

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:LightningRapt0r
Alts:None
Nickname: Gvidas/Raptor/Lightning
Skype name:Jarno has it
Stats link: /http://www.mcgamer.net/player/LightningRapt0r/
Nationality:Lithuanian
English level: perfect
Strengths (be specific):Teamwork depends who i play with ,FNS, Bow Somtimes and StraightLine
Weaknesses (be specific):Srafing Hackers,
Previous Clans:Crednece,Infliction,Cortex,Pegasus,Elemental
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?:I was in this clan before and it came back and I would like to play with a long side Jarno and xTrue
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I think i got great potentail in pvp and i have good teamwork with Jarno.
Short Paragraph about yourself:I am a friendly 16 year old gamer who has played MCSG since like 1.6 or 1.5 i don't remember and I started to play clan wars last year and i still plan on doing it

PegasusEU

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:LightningRapt0r
Alts:None
Nickname: Gvidas/Raptor/Lightning
Skype name:Jarno has it
Stats link: /http://www.mcgamer.net/player/LightningRapt0r/
Nationality:Lithuanian
English level: perfect
Strengths (be specific):Teamwork depends who i play with ,FNS, Bow Somtimes and StraightLine
Weaknesses (be specific):Srafing Hackers,
Previous Clans:Crednece,Infliction,Cortex,Pegasus,Elemental
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?:I was in this clan before and it came back and I would like to play with a long side Jarno and xTrue
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I think i got great potentail in pvp and i have good teamwork with Jarno.
Short Paragraph about yourself:I am a friendly 16 year old gamer who has played MCSG since like 1.6 or 1.5 i don't remember and I started to play clan wars last year and i still plan on doing it
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci