• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

pepsizPower Final Message.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll miss you man, glad I can classify you as a friend. We are both heading down the same road, that is, quiting mine-craft.

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Peace out pepsiz :( sad to see my fancccyyy fox go, but I can see where your priorities are. We had some good times here on MCSg and mineplex as staff. I shall miss you <3.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pepsi you're honestly the funniest guy I met in this community. It's never a dull moment with you in a channel, besides when I scrape you every game, then you get a little hostile. I would have quit Minecraft a long time ago, but because of you and the Mod Crew it motivated me to stay a little longer.

I honestly love you Jake! much love <333

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Pepsi you're honestly the funniest guy I met in this community. It's never a dull moment with you in a channel, besides when I scrape you every game, then you get a little hostile. I would have quit Minecraft a long time ago, but because of you and the Mod Crew it motivated me to stay a little longer.

I honestly love you Jake! much love <333
C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci