• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perm-banned. Ban Upheld. Twee's out.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
So you may be wondering: "Twee, I thought you were staying off the internet until October?" (Smash bros 4 US release)
Well... SOME IDIOT WHO WORKED AT ESRB TOOK A PICTURE OF THE GAME, PUT IT ONLINE, QUIT HIS JOB, AND NOW HAS RELEASED VIDEO TO PROVE ITS REAL. I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS REAL OR NOT BUT I'M ALLOWING MYSELF TO TYPE THIS.

Rant over.

So, I was perm-banned for the same reason Cscoop was. For deleting evidence.

Now, I take the full blame here, as I did acknowledge the fact I did in a status.

I posted a ban dispute, and a week and a half later, it was upheld.

And I've now given up. There is nothing I can do now, really.

So, I guess I'm gonna tag people now...

Alpha - You lead the first competitive clan I was in. We may not have been the best; but it was an experience I will never forget.

YourFavoriteTreecko - Xero, believe it or not, you taught me a lot about pvp. You're a great friend, and we really need to talk sometime soon.

Ag | Alex - 12, you're one of my best friends, and I hope that continues.

Toe - unforgiveneneneneneneneneneneenneneneneneneneneenneen. In other words ily.

patrickfalcon -Ratchet

Wolfy16 - We haven't talked in a while, but you're still an amazing friend.

4non - rip

Sepyz - We just recently became pretty good friends, and we should definitely talk soon.

Giggity69Goo - bae

Zremyx - #RidleyForSSB4

If I forgot to tag you I'm truly sorry.

So this is goodbye. I might be on the forums occasionally, but you'll obviously never see me in game anymore...

<3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Goodbye. I'm going to be missing the loling twee. :(

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
My best MCSG friend. One of the coolest guys out der. RIP forums god

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
This is an unfortunate situation, however, I would like to issue a flame warning on this thread right off the bat. As this revolves around a touchy subject, there will be a low tolerance for any flame towards the staff/any other users involved in this situation.

Sorry to see you go, you were a great forumer who will be remembered for a long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci