• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perm-banned. Ban Upheld. Twee's out.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Twee, you got perma-banned for an extremely stupid reason, and deserve to be unbanned already. Let's think about this rule...
Hackers get a second chance, but the people who TRY AND HELP THE COMMUNITY BY BANNING THE HACKERS DO NOT. That's so unfair and unreasonable. Good people, with good intentions like you ad Cscoop are unfairly eliminated from the servers forever, just for making a honest mistake that, you didn't know was a rule, because nobody knows about this rule except the staff when it's convenient while the hackers, who knowingly break the rules can sometimes get a second chance.
The rules makes sense, but a perma-ban? Gimme a break. That's the most harsh and stupid punishment I've ever heard.

Bye Twee, it's a shame you had to leave in such an unjust fashion <3

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
No tag, but I really am going to miss you dude. Back when we had our duels over Melanie and Rosita. :)

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember you from when I first joined the forums, you were basically like Mooclan to me because I'd see you everywhere.

You will be sorely missed. See you later :(

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Yolo

I hope you take action ChadTheDJ

Twee was a great guy

Now, put yourself in the spot of twee and Cscoop, That dedicated at least a year into this server and it's all wasted. Donor and a Great hobby. Meanwhile you ignore the small facts that make this community while you sit back and forget about us. If you want a better community I say give them a chanse. Put yourself in their shoes, if I got banned for this, I would be pissed. Do something about this god dam problem or give them a chanse. If you want a better community then take action.

I'm furious.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
So you may be wondering: "Twee, I thought you were staying off the internet until October?" (Smash bros 4 US release)
Well... SOME IDIOT WHO WORKED AT ESRB TOOK A PICTURE OF THE GAME, PUT IT ONLINE, QUIT HIS JOB, AND NOW HAS RELEASED VIDEO TO PROVE ITS REAL. I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS REAL OR NOT BUT I'M ALLOWING MYSELF TO TYPE THIS.

Rant over.

So, I was perm-banned for the same reason Cscoop was. For deleting evidence.

Now, I take the full blame here, as I did acknowledge the fact I did in a status.

I posted a ban dispute, and a week and a half later, it was upheld.

And I've now given up. There is nothing I can do now, really.

So, I guess I'm gonna tag people now...

Alpha - You lead the first competitive clan I was in. We may not have been the best; but it was an experience I will never forget.

YourFavoriteTreecko - Xero, believe it or not, you taught me a lot about pvp. You're a great friend, and we really need to talk sometime soon.

Ag | Alex - 12, you're one of my best friends, and I hope that continues.

Toe - unforgiveneneneneneneneneneneenneneneneneneneneenneen. In other words ily.

patrickfalcon -Ratchet

Wolfy16 - We haven't talked in a while, but you're still an amazing friend.

4non - rip

Sepyz - We just recently became pretty good friends, and we should definitely talk soon.

Giggity69Goo - bae

Zremyx - #RidleyForSSB4

If I forgot to tag you I'm truly sorry.

So this is goodbye. I might be on the forums occasionally, but you'll obviously never see me in game anymore...

<3
You were cool. ); why MCSG

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I remember our race :(

In all seriousness I will miss you, a forum god, a genuinely nice guy that I would have loved to talk to. I wish you the best.

Goodbye :(

'A cannon can be heard in the distance.'

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye man.

I hope you fight this ridiculous indictment. If you have that picture in your screenshots re-upload it.

S

Sepyz

Even though you deleted it before the rule was implemented...
That's honestly just stupid. The staff should at least to a little research before they decide to ban members that actually care about their community. ;-;
You will be missed, Nick. Be sure to be on Skype :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci