• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Persistence | Au

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatSwaggyBear

Survivor
Reaction score
#Eminor would like to clan war you :)
If you would like to continue on with this, add me on skype c;
My skype: jacktehswegr

Razor_Back00

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Razor_Back00
Past Clans: Eminor, Insanity, Dauntless, Redemption more that I can't remember
Past Bans: None
Wins/Games Played: 853/5178
Wins in past 50 Games: 15
Why you would like to join Persistence? It seems like a clan that is very active and I know a few members in it
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Definitely

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: barnaby113.
Past Clans: I don't really find this part of the application necessary, aswell can't really remember.
Past Bans: Two of them, interested for more details,( contact me).
Wins/Games Played: 282/1489.
Wins in past 50 Games: 7 wins, note: I have been on holidays for about 2 weeks so wasn't at my potential skill level.
Why you would like to join Persistence? Seems like a active clan that includes lots of high level pvpers, I would most definitely participate in clan battles/scrims.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Absolutely, 100%.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Razor_Back00
Past Clans: Eminor, Insanity, Dauntless, Redemption more that I can't remember
Past Bans: None
Wins/Games Played: 853/5178
Wins in past 50 Games: 15
Why you would like to join Persistence? It seems like a clan that is very active and I know a few members in it
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Definitely
Accepted as member hop on ts
IGN/Minecraft Username: barnaby113.
Past Clans: I don't really find this part of the application necessary, aswell can't really remember.
Past Bans: Two of them, interested for more details,( contact me).
Wins/Games Played: 282/1489.
Wins in past 50 Games: 7 wins, note: I have been on holidays for about 2 weeks so wasn't at my potential skill level.
Why you would like to join Persistence? Seems like a active clan that includes lots of high level pvpers, I would most definitely participate in clan battles/scrims.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Absolutely, 100%.
Accepted as member hop on our ts

Axle3_piehunter

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Axle3_Piehunter
Past Clans:None on here.
Past Bans: None :)
Wins/Games Played: like 20/300 or something like that, ive been on different servers but returning to mcsg. My stats may be crap, but 1 v 1 me on Battlegrounds and we could see how good i really am :)
Wins in past 50 Games: 3
Why you would like to join Persistence?i would like to join because ive always played solo and would like to switch that up a lil
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: i can play for 1/2 hours after school, and alot more during holidays/weekends :)

PersistenceAu

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Axle3_Piehunter
Past Clans:None on here.
Past Bans: None :)
Wins/Games Played: like 20/300 or something like that, ive been on different servers but returning to mcsg. My stats may be crap, but 1 v 1 me on Battlegrounds and we could see how good i really am :)
Wins in past 50 Games: 3
Why you would like to join Persistence?i would like to join because ive always played solo and would like to switch that up a lil
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: i can play for 1/2 hours after school, and alot more during holidays/weekends :)
Accepted for Trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci