• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Persistence | Au

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: hawker1961
Past Clans: Exile #Inexorable, #Ruthless, #Jurassic, #Reckless, #NoClan and about 3 more.
Past Bans: None.
Wins/Games Played: 310/2600 and over 500 wins with alts.
Wins in past 50 Games: 18
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because it seems like a skilled clan with a bunch of sick lads in it.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes of coarse.

PersistenceAu

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: hawker1961
Past Clans: Exile #Inexorable, #Ruthless, #Jurassic, #Reckless, #NoClan and about 3 more.
Past Bans: None.
Wins/Games Played: 310/2600 and over 500 wins with alts.
Wins in past 50 Games: 18
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because it seems like a skilled clan with a bunch of sick lads in it.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes of coarse.
Accepted for Trial. Hop on our ts to receive your waiting/pending rank

Night_Furrie

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Night_Furrie
Past Clans: #Exquisite and #Mesmerise and 1 week trial on #Inferno
Past Bans: None
Wins/Games Played: 173/3197 (I know i dont reach the requirment and my low amount of wins to make up the ratio :()
Wins in past 50 Games: 12
Why you would like to join Persistence? I want to join this clan because it seems very exciting to meet new friends and increase my PVPing skills. I have joined an MCSG clan before so im highly sure i would enjoy it for the third time. I am also very mature so i will fit in very well with this clan.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes of course (If i get accepted from my low amount of wins)

ThatSwaggyBear

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: xSwagBear
Past Clans: #Eminor, #Hydra, #NuggetZ, Blitz.
Past Bans: I have been banned once or twice, for reasons that I wish to not be spoken about here. You may ask me privately, though. :)
Wins/Games Played: 1119/4310
Wins in past 50 Games: 23 - That is a rough guess, you may want to look it up.. (I don't really try in general games - Apart from a couple, like say I'm playing with friends or in a clan war, or something like that.)
Why you would like to join Persistence? #Persistence is looking to be a great clan, and something that I want to be a part of, it would honestly.. Be really amazing if you guys accepted me it would be fantastic c:
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I sure will, 100% of this time, with 100% effort.. c;

Kroc

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: _Kroc_
Past Clans: #Eminor #Sympathy And heaps of other clans that I can not remember.
Past Bans: 1 for abuse ages ago.
Wins/Games Played: 425/2500
Wins in past 50 Games: 20
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because everyone sounds skuxx as and I have some friends in this clan.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Absolutely yes. 100%

PersistenceAu

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Night_Furrie
Past Clans: #Exquisite and #Mesmerise and 1 week trial on #Inferno
Past Bans: None
Wins/Games Played: 173/3197 (I know i dont reach the requirment and my low amount of wins to make up the ratio :()
Wins in past 50 Games: 12
Why you would like to join Persistence? I want to join this clan because it seems very exciting to meet new friends and increase my PVPing skills. I have joined an MCSG clan before so im highly sure i would enjoy it for the third time. I am also very mature so i will fit in very well with this clan.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes of course (If i get accepted from my low amount of wins)
Declined as you do not reach the win reqiurement. And your ratio does not make up for your lack of wins. Feel free to reapply when you reach 300 wins c:
IGN/Minecraft Username: xSwagBear
Past Clans: #Eminor, #Hydra, #NuggetZ, Blitz.
Past Bans: I have been banned once or twice, for reasons that I wish to not be spoken about here. You may ask me privately, though. :)
Wins/Games Played: 1119/4310
Wins in past 50 Games: 23 - That is a rough guess, you may want to look it up.. (I don't really try in general games - Apart from a couple, like say I'm playing with friends or in a clan war, or something like that.)
Why you would like to join Persistence? #Persistence is looking to be a great clan, and something that I want to be a part of, it would honestly.. Be really amazing if you guys accepted me it would be fantastic c:
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I sure will, 100% of this time, with 100% effort.. c;
Accepted for Trial. Hop on our ts to discuss and receive your waiting/pending rank.
IGN/Minecraft Username: _Kroc_
Past Clans: #Eminor #Sympathy And heaps of other clans that I can not remember.
Past Bans: 1 for abuse ages ago.
Wins/Games Played: 425/2500
Wins in past 50 Games: 20
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because everyone sounds skuxx as and I have some friends in this clan.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Absolutely yes. 100%
Accepted for Trial. Hop on our ts to discuss and receive your waiting/pending rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci