• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Persona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Cazzz/Cazualties

Previous Clans: Enzo/Exile/Enzo v2/ CrewUS/Justice/Persona/Oz

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: Because I really think that i can get better as a pvper and have fun like i used to and have fun and (BE CHILL) and cool and stuff i also love the clan

CrimsonRobotic

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: YesPinq (I stalked u in that SG 4 game xD)

Previous Clans: Kryptonity, Enzo, Enzo v2.

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I need a clan and i think this would be a good oppurtunity to have fun. Also i know AJMONEY99 Royal and vance ;)

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I need a clan and i think this would be a good oppurtunity to have fun. Also i know AJMONEY99 Royal and vance ;)
recomended

Jordiefy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Jordiefy

Previous Clans: 1 but forgot the name

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?:
I want to join Persona because I want to go back into clan community and have fun with clans again I think i can help out the clan alot as well i havent been in a clan for a while but i still know how to team fight

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Jordiefy

Previous Clans: 1 but forgot the name

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?:
I want to join Persona because I want to go back into clan community and have fun with clans again I think i can help out the clan alot as well i havent been in a clan for a while but i still know how to team fight
Accepted As Trial

Inspiring

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Inspiriing

Previous Clans: Invincible, Forgotten, Voltage, Prime, Translucent Angels, Forge, ForgeV2, Primative.

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I feel as if I could grow more as a pvper and as a person and have fun while doing it!

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Inspiriing

Previous Clans: Invincible, Forgotten, Voltage, Prime, Translucent Angels, Forge, ForgeV2, Primative.

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I feel as if I could grow more as a pvper and as a person and have fun while doing it!
Accepted As Trial

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score

Accepted As Trial

_NickThePickle_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: vNick (Cb account) | AhNick

Previous Clans:Arise, Crew, Overload, alot moreeee

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: Persona is by far, one of the most chillest clans out there, and i know that by experience. The clan seems like it has a lot of potential and an experienced clan member would never be a bad thing! Thankss <3 -vNick/AhNick

_NickThePickle_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: vNick (CB Account) | AhNick

Previous Clans:Arise, Crew, Overload and alotttt more.

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: Persona is by far one of the most chillest clans out there, and i know that by experience. Its obvious that this clan has a lot of potential and it wouldn't be to bad to have an extra experienced clan member <333 ;) I was invited alsoo, Thankssss -vNick/AhNick

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
You got more of your friends on to do the 'dirty work' (cussing) towards us, and I still don't apprecciate that, I do recall you calling Vortex 'bad' so , just watch what you say towards others c:
no i didnt fishing rods used to be a trial in oz and he was a friend i just told him they were cussing me out and he said let me do the work still i didnt do anthing my self tbh besides calling u randies and vortex not that amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci