• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Personality testing thread

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
http://www.16personalities.com/estp-personality

da test - http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I am an ESTP personality. i'm pretty sure a thread like this has been made before, but go ahead and take the test, and discuss your results with others! Meet people who have similar personalities to yours.
My personality indicates that I am the explorer. I love to improvise and my social skills are inept. I love to be the center of attention and often volunteer or make my shy friends volunteer. ESTPs like myself enjoy keeping conversations energetic yet intelligent. People like me are known for risky behavior and have challenges in organized environments like school.

i'd say this is about 60% of what i expected my personality to be like. i definitely love probing and i notice small patterns, and i don't mind being social. however, i don't think i'm very risky and not at all energetic.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the test, I defiantly learned more about myself;)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
PERSONALITY: ENTJ
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: ANALYST

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and leadership abilities. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

^^hehe that's me^^

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
PERSONALITY: INTJ
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
PERSONALITY: INFJ
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your deep thoughts, strong will and intuitive skills.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
PERSONALITY: ENTP

The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Unlike their more determined Judging (J) counterparts, ENTPs don't do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it's fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than ENTPs, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

I guess matches me.

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I took this a few months ago, and I remember that I'm an INTP. c:

:eek: I just took it again, and got the same type!

PERSONALITY: INTP
-------
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
-------
-------
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.​

I've gone through the description of the INTP personality before, and I find it to be highly accurate. This is no scam nor joke, and I am very impressed with the detail on the website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci