• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Personality testing thread

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wait a second did you make another thread like this on 4chan? Or did you just get the idea from the thread on 4chan tonight

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personality: Esjf
Variant: Assertive
Role: Sentinel

People who share the ESFJ personality type are, for lack of a better word, popular - which makes sense, given that it is also a very common personality type, making up twelve percent of the population. In high school, ESFJs are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame. Later in life, ESFJs continue to enjoy supporting their friends and loved ones, organizing social gatherings and doing their best to make sure everyone is happy.

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
I took this a few months ago, and I remember that I'm an INTP. c:

:eek: I just took it again, and got the same type!

PERSONALITY: INTP
-------
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
-------
ROLE: ANALYST
-------
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.​

I've gone through the description of the INTP personality before, and I find it to be highly accurate. This is no scam nor joke, and I am very impressed with the detail on the website.
Wow moo moo I got teh Same thing as u

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I took this test around 9 months ago, and got INTJ, which I found to match pretty well.

Then over the summer, to make a long story short, I changed a lot. For those of you have read my story, you know what I mean. I took the same test at the end of the summer and got ESFP, the exact opposite. I was quite surprised that after answering the questions to find that I had changed so much. Perhaps this is also because I am rather bipolar. More likely, personality tests aren't that accurate, and they likely never will be.

As nice as it is to answer these questions and learn so much about yourself, I find that no individual fits precisely into any one category, especially people who are going through a lot of change and turbulence. One cannot simply take a test to explain his/her individual strengths and weaknesses. Conforming to a certain personality type and simply accepting it is actually a way to hinder your progress as an individual.

The way I see personality is that I have some positive traits that I have naturally, and others that I will have to earn. I don't ever think I am stuck in a personality, and I don't think anyone else should. For example, when I was supposedly an INTJ personality, it stated that I lack an ability to make friends with many types of people, especially those who don't think like me. On the contrary, I am seen as sort of a social hub at school, or someone who knows a little something about everyone. I doubt many people have more acquaintances than me, and I like it that way.

The ESFP personality type is notoriously known for having a lack of planning skills and poor performance in school. To put this simply, I do not do poor in school at all, and I am known for over planning things.

Personality tests are nice for explaining a few things about oneself, but when it comes down to individual strengths and weaknesses, I find them to be inaccurate, even among the best tests such as this one. I believe that any individual can have any number of strengths, no matter how seemingly contradictory. I believe a person can be calculating, feeling, introverted, successful in relationships, and honest all at the same time, so long as they set their mind to it. When I read about personality types, I see some of every personality in myself, though I am not perfect, but I want to be.

Perhaps I am a wackjob for thinking that a perfect human being is possible, or maybe it's because I have seen nearly perfect beings in real life. Maybe this is simply the American way of thought; Americans are known for being extreme and over-the-top in many decisions. I would be interested to know if anyone else thinks similarly.

sneaky_ninja_101

Spectator
Reaction score
INTP c:

Don't think I could possibly agree more about the introverted bit, but I'm still not sure where I stand on the thinking-feeling part of it ;p

Pretty damn accurate actually

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
My results were basically the same as Mooclan's. Except not as much introverted. Only 33%.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score

Really interesting, considering that maybe a couple of months ago I was around 60% introverted, though this is probably because of boarding school. It has massively increased my confidence, and I've changed a lot since I last took this test. Amazing how some events in life can change you completely as a person :p
Edit: I found my old personality and it was ESTP, though I'm fairly sure this was inaccurate.

Last edited:

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
PERSONALITY: INFP
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
17% towards extraverted on Mind
5% towards observant on Energy
32% towards thinking on Nature
19% towards prospecting on Tactics
60% towards assertive on Identity
Is that a good or bad thing?
HOLY S$^% I GOT THE SAME THING AS RED O_O

Members online

No members online now.