• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perth, Australia meet-up a success!

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Yaas, but I probably wouldn't make it since everyone hates QC lol
Ontario FTW!!!! We could go to a leafs play off game eh? and drink maple syrup all night den go out for a rip. then we take a smoke break and when we're aboot done we'll go have asnowball fite m8

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ontario FTW!!!! We could go to a leafs play off game eh? and drink maple syrup all night den go out for a rip. then we take a smoke break and when we're aboot done we'll go have asnowball fite m8
Lol the leafs suck

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Chad 'ChadtheDJ' Dunbar,

I would humbly appreciate it if you took the time to come to South East Australia and meet all the lovely playerbase there! We could have a meetup and go to the many attractions South East Australia offers (Pun intended). Regardless of whether or not players would receive a donor would be irrelevant, meeting you would make up for it 100%. I can guarantee players would come, meeting up under the Northbridge Bridge would be a viable option.

Thank you, and much luck in your journey to Sydney and have a safe flight.

Sincerely, Darkraiory.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In all honesty, I would probably never go to a meet-up, even if it happened to be at the Palais de Congres in Montreal. It would be so awkward meeting people you've talked to over the internet in real life, and....well I'm not very good (socially) when it comes to meeting new people in that circumstance. Happy for everyone who has c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci