• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition - Change the deleting evidence rule. [200+ Signatures!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
After this post, any further flame will be deleted, and the person will be receiving punishment. Discussion on ways to improve the situation is fine, however, posts that will only hurt people are not. Should any more irrelevant discussion come, all comments with the exception of the main post shall be removed and discussion will resume from a non flame point as I am interested to see if something productive can come of this thread.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
STOP USING DAVE AS AN EXAMPLE, THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. Please just keep it about the current rule and current events. ;-;

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
The situation with dave is not relevant. That was in the past, and they had to deal with it then. Don't use that as an argument for this situation please c:
h8tr >.>

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Dude im trying so hard to bring up valid points here and you all are freaking out over something from 2 years ago please. Stick to the topic at hand :C
I am with you in what you are saying but you are not the only one that want your questions answered, oh well we don't want to get banned because of that so I leave now c:

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
also Buxtonaters you are not a member of the admin staff so you would not know if i had permission as we do not make our convos with chad public due to the fact they are private.

Edit: keep it on topic or dont comment at all.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
I am with you in what you are saying but you are not the only one that want your questions answered, oh well we don't want to get banned because of that so I leave now c:
Like I've said, feel free to actually read this thread, or pm your questions to a member of staff.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Then what did you mean? o_O Can you make yourself more clear?
When you said "each mods should record as part for their jobs"
There is a lot of hacker reports daily and i don't think there are enough mods to accomplish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci