• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition - Change the deleting evidence rule. [200+ Signatures!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, Mooclan, would like to sign the petition.

I used to have a YouTube channel with a few dozen subs.
On that YT channel, I had multiple hacker reports.
A month or two ago, I was going through my Google accounts, and found that I had two Google+ accounts that I didn't need. So, I went to delete them. I deleted one successfully, but then the second one that I deleted... it was linked to my YT channel.
By doing that, I ACCIDENTALLY deleted my entire YT channel, and thus ALL of the videos on there.. including hacker reports.

It was a simple mistake! I didn't even do it on purpose.
In your opinion, do you think that's worthy of a ban?
I probably wouldn't say that on the forums...

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
I, Mooclan, would like to sign the petition.

I used to have a YouTube channel with a few dozen subs.
On that YT channel, I had multiple hacker reports.
A month or two ago, I was going through my Google accounts, and found that I had two Google+ accounts that I didn't need. So, I went to delete them. I deleted one successfully, but then the second one that I deleted... it was linked to my YT channel.
By doing that, I ACCIDENTALLY deleted my entire YT channel, and thus ALL of the videos on there.. including hacker reports.

It was a simple mistake! I didn't even do it on purpose.
In your opinion, do you think that's worthy of a ban?
y u say that!? :(

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Put me up.

I feel extremely guilty, as I was the one (yup hate me if you want to) who dealt with Cscoop's report, and I feel as if I, as a staff member should be held responsible for re-uploading the evidence. The reason I didn't do this, was because we were told we didn't have to in the previous mod meeting. Now, thinking back at it, I think that they set that rule was extremely wrong, as they suddenly put more responsibility on the community, and that the community wasn't informed. Next time such a rule is edited, I think the community deserves to know, as a lot of people did assume that staff were going to re-upload their evidence due to the previous rules (which they still thought applied).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci