• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=PETITION/Final Chance=- Survival Games Ancient Japan

Would you like MCSG to re-add Ancient Japan based off the pros I mentioned?

• Total voters

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Well i must say, i'm amazed that so many people like my map and i really appreciate the support from people wanting the map to be re-added.

Regarding the lag issues that some players suffered from, a new version of the map is currently being worked on to eliminate as many of these issues as possible so that Lag for the majority of players will be minimal.

As for that, no, that is not why the map was removed. The Map was NOT made by TeamVareide, it was made mainly by me and a few other who happened to also be members of TeamVareide. Bear in mind that i was still mod at the time of the maps removal and was for several months after that too.
The map for what I know was made by people known today from Team Vareide. I'm saying Team Vareide because people would assume that group of people. It was also made by the biscuit foundation? And I say that making the tree hollow would decrease lag as the blocks wouldn't have to be registered.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
I Mortalx9000 petition and would like Ancient Japan re-added to MCSG.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely one of my all time favorites. It is a very we'll built map with good pvp, and it always makes it an exiting game because you never know where your route is. True, it does cause lag, but it wouldn't be hard to revamp (or devamp in this case). I, plg21, petition and would like to see sg ancient japan back on these MCSG servers for good.

rex5826

Platinum
Reaction score
I rex5826 petition and would like Ancient Japan re-added to MCSG.

tottenham104

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes Plz Re-Add Ancient Japan Its A Really Awesome Map And I Don't Know Why Anyone Got Rid Of It
Mabye Add A Few More Tier 2 Chests Cause There Really Are Barely Any!

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map for what I know was made by people known today from Team Vareide. I'm saying Team Vareide because people would assume that group of people. It was also made by the biscuit foundation? And I say that making the tree hollow would decrease lag as the blocks wouldn't have to be registered.
Your talking to the lead guy that made that map and a co-owner of TheBiscuitFoundation :p Making the tree hollow wouldn't help but i'm taking care of all things that will reduce the lag :)

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Your talking to the lead guy that made that map and a co-owner of TheBiscuitFoundation :p Making the tree hollow wouldn't help but i'm taking care of all things that will reduce the lag :)
COuld I help in any way? Not saying this for VIP, not at all, just to make the map come sooner :p

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, Angryjukebox petition and would like Ancient Japan re-added to MCSG.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never really cared for the map too much in the past because I couldn't get any good FPS, but a less laggy version would be awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci