• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to Remove NCP/NC+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fair and simple, sign your name on this thread if you want MCSG to be NCP-free. NCP causes a bug that makes the game think you're hacking if you click too fast. It renders your attacks useless and ruins games for legitimate players. Let's remove NCP once and for all.

- JaysWing321

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
...Do I have to make a 3rd giant post on why that'd be a horrible idea?

I don't care how well your poll goes, NCP will not be removed. Anyone with at least a slight idea just how much NCP helps stop hackers would say no to removing it.

I'll just say one thing - without NCP, it's literally possible to make yourself invincible with hacks. You would always win if you used the right client. Innocent people would stand no chance, because once the word gets out that the hacks work here, even for a day, the servers will be filled with hackers.

...Oh, and if that wasn't enough to convince you guys - when I say you can literally make yourself invincible, I mean it. It wouldn't be a "sometimes, NCP makes it so I can't hit people." It'd be a "Every game I play, a invincible hacker kills me because I can't hit him.". At least the way it is now, you stand a chance by waiting for NoCheat to stop derping, instead of standing no chance against someone every game. Not to mention all the other hacks will stay disabled with NCP here...

I think from now on, I'll just copy/paste this post into every one of these threads. :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
...Do I have to make a 3rd giant post on why that'd be a horrible idea?

I don't care how well your poll goes, NCP will not be removed. Anyone with at least a slight idea just how much NCP helps stop hackers would say no to removing it.

I'll just say one thing - without NCP, it's literally possible to make yourself invincible with hacks. You would always win if you used the right client. Innocent people would stand no chance, because once the word gets out that the hacks work here, even for a day, the servers will be filled with hackers.

...Oh, and if that wasn't enough to convince you guys - when I say you can literally make yourself invincible, I mean it. It wouldn't be a "sometimes, NCP makes it so I can't hit people." It'd be a "Every game I play, a invincible hacker kills me because I can't hit him.". At least the way it is now, you stand a chance by waiting for NoCheat to stop derping, instead of standing no chance against someone every game. Not to mention all the other hacks will stay disabled with NCP here...

I think from now on, I'll just copy/paste this post into every one of these threads. :p
Not long enough G33ke.....

But he's right. NCP may be glitchy as all hell, but it's far better than the alternative.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone saying that NCP is good for the servers probably don't have any lag, and so the NCP glitch doesn't affect them. Anyone with slight lag is greatly affected. I am considering leaving these servers because of it, it make it almost impossible to win.

not to mention it doesn't do anything if the person hacking isn't laggy. Nodus is designed to get around nocheatplus, so if you are lag free then nocheatplus doesn't do anything

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
And like G33ke I'm just going to say here what I say on similar threads.
If NCP is removed the servers will turn into a hell of hackers.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
NCP will not be removed due to hackers. If NCP is removed the hackers will be able to get away with hacking when mods arent around. If you want NCP to be removed the hackers need to be removed too so guys help us staff out and get recording :D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NCP will not be removed due to hackers. If NCP is removed the hackers will be able to get away with hacking when mods arent around. If you want NCP to be removed the hackers need to be removed too so guys help us staff out and get recording :D
or mods need to ban people on any suspicion. Oh yeah, and actually banning donors who hack too might be a start

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
or mods need to ban people on any suspicion. Oh yeah, and actually banning donors who hack too might be a start
trust me we ban plenty of donors and we need clear proof of hacking otherwise we can't ban as people will get unfairly banned. If you really think we don't ban enough donors that are hacking record some and report them to us.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
trust me we ban plenty of donors and we need clear proof of hacking otherwise we can't ban as people will get unfairly banned. If you really think we don't ban enough donors that are hacking record some and report them to us.
A friend of mine recorded a donor 'FatPrez' somewhat covering 5 blocks a second while swimming through water. Even through sprinting, this wasn't possible. Tell me if i'm wrong, but as far as i'm concerned, he wasn't banned, even though it was obviously some kind of hack.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
A friend of mine recorded a donor 'FatPrez' somewhat covering 5 blocks a second while swimming through water. Even through sprinting, this wasn't possible. Tell me if i'm wrong, but as far as i'm concerned, he wasn't banned, even though it was obviously some kind of hack.
send me the video and i will take a look :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All it needs is to be toned down in sensitivity, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci