• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to Remove NCP/NC+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Anyone saying that NCP is good for the servers probably don't have any lag, and so the NCP glitch doesn't affect them. Anyone with slight lag is greatly affected. I am considering leaving these servers because of it, it make it almost impossible to win.

not to mention it doesn't do anything if the person hacking isn't laggy. Nodus is designed to get around nocheatplus, so if you are lag free then nocheatplus doesn't do anything
I lag....
It affects me....
I can't hit people....
I just know what the alternative is.....
And it isn't pretty.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say it stays, it has helped more than destroyed.

Like, for instance, I've seen people move all over the place like hacks, so, they've had it, but it hasnt affected me, they only got the legit hits on me.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
It needs to stay. Ask anybody that played back shortly after SG4's release when NCP was done for a small time. You think not being allowed to hit someone for a little bit is bad? It is nothing compared to having someone fly across the map while rapid spamming arrows.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Just tone it down a bit and I will be fine.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
There should be some servers in the network called 'Hacker Nets'. What I mean that these servers will be the best place to find hackers and therefore, report them. These servers are the ones that won't have NCP (opinion).

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah sure lets remove it and let the fly hackers and all in :D

I'm sure you think that's fun :D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There should be some servers in the network called 'Hacker Nets'. What I mean that these servers will be the best place to find hackers and therefore, report them. These servers are the ones that won't have NCP (opinion).
This isn't actually a bad idea, considering the amount of servers there are anyway

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah sure lets remove it and let the fly hackers and all in :D

I'm sure you think that's fun :D
Not remove, just tone down the sensitivity loads. It can still get ppl fly hacking, but if you can still hit people more then once every 3 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci