• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to Revert the changes to chest loot.

What should be done to the chest loot?

• Keep it as it is: I like my 1000 arrows and carrots

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Bring back the old loot: I enjoyed my 30-minute matches.

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Modify the new ones: Make weapons appear the least, and much less food too.

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Not many people enjoy playing 30 minute matches. The chest items will likely be modified, it will be harder to find food and weapons once the programing is fixed.

Your arguments are exaggerated to the point where I can't even take you seriously.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I hate how the game just bacome sniper matches, and that why'll i have 5 iron ingots, I have no sticks. It's ridicuolus how sticks have become a rarity .

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why do people complain as soon as an update comes out...!?!? Of course there ARE some BUGS and UNBALANCED stuff! But can't you just find some patience, and make a suggestion to modify/fix it INSTEAD of petitioning to REMOVE it entirely. ERMAAGEEERRDDDDDD PATTIENNNCEEE!!!

<3

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do people complain as soon as an update comes out...!?!? Of course there ARE some BUGS and UNBALANCED stuff! But can't you just find some patience, and make a suggestion to modify/fix it INSTEAD of petitioning to REMOVE it entirely. ERMAAGEEERRDDDDDD PATTIENNNCEEE!!!

<3
because it works as a temporary fix until the bugs are worked out, thats why. Either way, things are acceptable as is, but the rarity of sticks now is absurd.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
I think we should modify. I like the item selection and such. I just think we need to pull back on weapons and armor allot more. (except in tier 2, they are fine. Just nerf corn chests so they dont have diamonds iron and as many weapons. Maybe its on tier 1 and a half.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci