• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofinq

Survivor
Reaction score

| Application |

Name: Riley
Minecraft IGN: Trackiings / iTeezz
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): Current (Trackiings) 106/1200 Legacy 87/800 Current (iTeezz) 147/1400 Legacy 267/1700
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: I would like to join because I have been looking for a clan to join for quite some time now and I think I have finally found it! (If I get accepted) I think I will bring to the clan, More Maturity, even more skill, pretty good routes, good tactics and more. :)

Last edited:

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score

| Application |

Minecraft IGN: Trackiings / MoiistPotatoes (Going to be changing MoiistPotatoes today)
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): Current (Trackiings) 106/1200 Legacy 87/800 Current (MoiistPotatoes) 147/1400 Legacy 267/1700
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: I would like to join because I have been looking for a clan to join for quite some time now and I think I have finally found it! (If I get accepted) I think I will bring to the clan, More Maturity, even more skill, pretty good routes, good tactics and more. :)

6block

Gold
Reaction score

| Application |

Minecraft IGN: Trackiings / MoiistPotatoes (Going to be changing MoiistPotatoes today)
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): Current (Trackiings) 106/1200 Legacy 87/800 Current (MoiistPotatoes) 147/1400 Legacy 267/1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci