• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Is this serious? There is only one standout player in this clan which is Nick. The old Phoenix had Stigjam, Kytria and cam in his prime, and Poets at least had Jimmy and Zane. I'm not sure how good Alex is but I don't believe they are as powerful as you might think.
The players in this clan are better than any other clan. Not many other clans have the best players either.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
For people posting on this thread. I have cleared a recent portion of blatantly off topic replies which borderline as flame. In the future keep replies on topic, or have them add positively to what is being said.

Remy

Quantum
Reaction score
Alex is ez

Last edited:

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
how many clans do you need to make? First Phoenix, and then phoenix, then poets, then phoenix, then purple cobras, then poets, then that mineman clan, and now phoenix

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Is this serious? There is only one standout player in this clan which is Nick. The old Phoenix had Stigjam, Kytria and cam in his prime, and Poets at least had Jimmy and Zane. I'm not sure how good Alex is but I don't believe they are as powerful as you might think.
AU Rebs had Darkrai, Kytria and a lot of other people tbh (relevant to skill in 2012)

RIP AU clan scene, Phoenix will rise and the rest will fall, causing every clan to disband until some guy makes Rebels AU or something to attempt to beat them and when they do Phoenix will die reviving the AU clan scene until they rise again.. GG The End. But this tale has 0.01% chance of happening. Phoenix is too strong RIP.

Cheerleader Nick. ILY
why were you abusing me and calling me Good when i made poets and that i was a terrible leader

wtf

how many clans do you need to make? First Phoenix, and then phoenix, then poets, then phoenix, then purple cobras, then poets, then that mineman clan, and now phoenix
idk about you but i'm pretty sure cam made purple cobras

that's 2 clans

bunnies you

Last edited:

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
AU Rebs had Darkrai, Kytria and a lot of other people tbh (relevant to skill in 2012)

why were you abusing me and calling me Good when i made poets and that i was a terrible leader

wtf

idk about you but i'm pretty sure cam made purple cobras

that's 2 clans

bunnies you
How polite of you. Instead of saying a bad word you used bunnies. How sweet

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
i think the meme in ur name references that

u think phoenix isnt indestructible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci