• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:WayToMuchNytrus
Wins:41 shh I started MCSG yesterday so im going well ill hit 400 in no time yo
W/L ratio (In percentage form):I go on crazy win streaks but sometimes lose a few in a row.. %70 Win Ratio
Donator:no
Way of communication:Skype TS
Skype/TS name:Skype: Seb.attard1 | TS: WayToMuchNytrus
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10)Id give myself a 9 because theres always room for improvement
Strengths:Swords, I simply don't lose with swords
Weaknesses:Lag. Lag is my weakness. I hate it.
Would you fit in with the clan?:Of coarse, Im always there to talk to and love having fun with next level strats yo.
Have you been in any previous clans?:I have never been in a clab before
Ok, so I'm just going to poke down a few lies.
1. You didn't start yesterday, yesterday morning you had around 20 wins and 50 games as of 11am (when I was on, most likely 12pm for you) and its practically impossible to play 50 games unless you were on for around 6 hours prior to me checking your stats.
2. 41 wins out of 127 is not a 70% ratio. That's a just under a 1/3 or a 33% ratio. If you were to have 70% or around that you'd need something like my alternate account which is currently 233/357 - which is a 65% ratio.
3. A 9 is not something you'd give automatically for a new player. I'm called either best in AU or an extremely good experienced player. However, i'd be lucky to give myself a 9, or even others to give me that. So to be honest, i wouldn't say a 9 would suit you at this current moment in time.

Just saying, people over-estimate themselves way too much.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All current applications are denied. If you want to get a better chance of joining, please join our teamspeak.

WayToMuchNytrus

Spectator
Reaction score
I
Ok, so I'm just going to poke down a few lies.
1. You didn't start yesterday, yesterday morning you had around 20 wins and 50 games as of 11am (when I was on, most likely 12pm for you) and its practically impossible to play 50 games unless you were on for around 6 hours prior to me checking your stats.
2. 41 wins out of 127 is not a 70% ratio. That's a just under a 1/3 or a 33% ratio. If you were to have 70% or around that you'd need something like my alternate account which is currently 233/357 - which is a 65% ratio.
3. A 9 is not something you'd give automatically for a new player. I'm called either best in AU or an extremely good experienced player. However, i'd be lucky to give myself a 9, or even others to give me that. So to be honest, i wouldn't say a 9 would suit you at this current moment in time.

Just saying, people over-estimate themselves way too much.
didnt understand the questions ill apply in a couple weeks may understand soon and it was 2 days ago maybe 3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Because we are extremely unprofessional when it comes to your teamspeak server and you probably annoyed one of us.
When were we ever professional..? ;)

I mean.. We're great, don't yell at me Kytria. :c

Also considering you mimicked my Skype name and did a great job of annoying more than half of the clan. You're probably not welcome on our teamspeak.

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
When were we ever professional..? ;)

I mean.. We're great, don't yell at me Kytria. :c

Also considering you mimicked my Skype name and did a great job of annoying more than half of the clan. You're probably not welcome on our teamspeak.
Me mimicking your Skype name has nothing to do with teamspeak.. And, I'm sorry for annoying some people? Like probably just rob and you, oh and jared :/ and whatever I did should not result as a permanent ban on the #Phoenix Teamspeak server, I just wanted to play with the guys from your clan... And also the reason why I was banned, was not a necessary action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci