• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When were we ever professional..? ;)

I mean.. We're great, don't yell at me Kytria. :c

Also considering you mimicked my Skype name and did a great job of annoying more than half of the clan. You're probably not welcome on our teamspeak.
I know I'm not part of this but why don't we all just sit down and eat some cookies <3 And if you feel like it, you can do this to eachother <3

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Me mimicking your Skype name has nothing to do with teamspeak.. And, I'm sorry for annoying some people? Like probably just rob and you, oh and jared :/ and whatever I did should not result as a permanent ban on the #Phoenix Teamspeak server, I just wanted to play with the guys from your clan... And also the reason why I was banned, was not a necessary action.
If you annoyed Nick in any shape or form he will ban you, he likes banning people
Don't ya Nick ;)

But yeah if you are generally disliked by the clan we don't want you on our teamspeak, simple as that.

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
If you annoyed Nick in any shape or form he will ban you, he likes banning people
Don't ya Nick ;)

But yeah if you are generally disliked by the clan we don't want you on our teamspeak, simple as that.
Ok then ... I'm sorry for annoying the clan? Can you just please unban me nick, I won't mimick your skype name and/or annoy your clan members.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to organise a clan battle ;)
Please do not double post and if you would like we do clan battle discussions over skype or forum pm's where it doesn't disappear when we log off.
So if you want to set one up Please talk to the clan battle manager Billa by pm or skype.

mitch97

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: xXMITCHYBOYYXx
Wins: 616
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 616/4055
Donator: diamond
Way of communication: skype
Skype/TS name: mitchy.precoma
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8.1
Strengths: sword pvp f&s bowspamming
Weaknesses: lag, rod sometimes getting f&sed dying ;)
Would you fit in with the clan?: I think I would fit into this clan cause some people in this clan know me already and play with me a lot
Have you been in any previous clans?: I have been in many previous clans such as #Terra #Twist3d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci