• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
ahhh, good luck guys. Been a while since I checked the forums and I see Phoenix Restarted. Wish all the best in the clan battles, e.t.c. Looks like one of the best teams out there at the current stage. I may return one day to MCSG. But not for a long time. And I'll just be Declined again so what is it to me. Anyway have fun and Good Luck. P.S Wouldn't mind cheerleader :p
Not trying to be impolite here, but did you get perm-banned for DDoS'ing people? Just a rumour I heard :/

Edit: Not perm-banned, but like just banned

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To the current applicants.

Phresh_Shots has been denied.
Screwster has been denied until he reaches the win requirement, when he is at 200 he is allowed to reapply (And be accepted ;) )

blakew447
fastfish14copy
Ninga

You have all been put unto trial, please message me on Skype an appropriate time for your interview.

marcopolo70 has been accepted.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Better than I thought I'd go, and cool I'll try to get to 200 wins fast. Does that mean I will get trialed when I get there or accpeted? Screwbie is confused.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
To the current applicants.

Phresh_Shots has been denied.
Screwster has been denied until he reaches the win requirement, when he is at 200 he is allowed to reapply (And be accepted ;) )

blakew447
fastfish14copy
Ninga

You have all been put unto trial, please message me on Skype an appropriate time for your interview.

marcopolo70 has been accepted.
This an interview as in just a casual skype call asking questions or do you watch me play a game o.o?

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
This an interview as in just a casual skype call asking questions or do you watch me play a game o.o?

The interview itself will include 'formal' questions but the interview itself won't be too formal - it'll probably be on TeamSpeak. We may also want you to play a game and watch you.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Well this will be interesting, haven't played a game for about 2 months, and I'm not gonna play any til the 'interview'

The interview itself will include 'formal' questions but the interview itself won't be too formal - it'll probably be on TeamSpeak. We may also want you to play a game and watch you.
Wait wait wait..You said 'we'? I thought you couldn't be in clans :c

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well this will be interesting, haven't played a game for about 2 months, and I'm not gonna play any til the 'interview'

He helps me xD

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score

I'm not in the clan - it doesn't mean I can't actively participate in certain clan-related activities with the owners consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci