• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Is there ever a chance i could get in or no, i wont complain if you say no. Sorry if this seems like nagging

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score

kadedaboss

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:Kademan12
Wins:148
Donator:no But hopefully soon
Way of communication:Skype
Skype/TS name:kademan12 Skype
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10)6/10
Strength:rods,fire,melee
Weaknesses:bows,hackers,waterfights,icefights
You a cool guy?:Yeah i am

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Nick/Mum, I gained 10 wins tonight, although I kinda spent like 3-4 hours on just playing minecraft and PvP'ing mates, I don't wanna no-life this just to get to 200 wins, although I really wanna join, I know I have asked but could you consider again? (Happy if the answer is no, but just wanted to finalise)

Edit: I meant consider my win requirement BTW, lol :)
Yu getting sick of these edits yet?: How'd simo go in his trial? I interrupted a trial for Swampdonkey and he was trialling for Apex. I made him team with me then beat him in deathmatch :S. He beat me in the one after cus of lighting so it was all g but yeah...

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Cheerleaders (Some number/1337)

Nickelodeonthe1
Golden_Spec
Gagaking
CH21
Half_Squirrel
SkeletonBoss
Wertea
Kytrinoob
WitheredGold
BetaPuffle
Pat0154
Marotta66
Sazaking
Emperor970
Mooshman96
Wertea
Yay I am so special I cheer twice as much :D! By the way if you keep this make one wercoffee :3.
or mewcats

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Nick/Mum, I gained 10 wins tonight, although I kinda spent like 3-4 hours on just playing minecraft and PvP'ing mates, I don't wanna no-life this just to get to 200 wins, although I really wanna join, I know I have asked but could you consider again? (Happy if the answer is no, but just wanted to finalise)

Edit: I meant consider my win requirement BTW, lol :)
Yu getting sick of these edits yet?: How'd simo go in his trial? I interrupted a trial for Swampdonkey and he was trialling for Apex. I made him team with me then beat him in deathmatch :S. He beat me in the one after cus of lighting so it was all g but yeah...
I got Denied, but I know better for next time. (1 month or so, when I think I should apply again.)

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
I got Denied, but I know better for next time. (1 month or so, when I think I should apply again.)
Ah well, even though you were denied, don't no life it to try and get in. I am sure as hell not blowing off my 3 parties I have next tonight and tomorrow, just so I can play. Just have fun and have a laugh with the leaders and be friends with the members, and don't suck at PvP, and you're in xD

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah well, even though you were denied, don't no life it to try and get in. I am sure as hell not blowing off my 3 parties I have next tonight and tomorrow, just so I can play. Just have fun and have a laugh with the leaders and be friends with the members, and don't suck at PvP, and you're in xD
Yeah, I said 'atleast' 1 month, but I will apply when I think it is the right time. Which will not be too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci