• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
W8, so is forgotten not a clan. More like a clan rank??? I'm stupid.

L

Lululioness

Shiny was denied due to lack of members wanting him in the clan... but Blake wasn't... logic. I thought you liked Shiny and lets just say blake wasn't your favourite guy. And fastfish and screacher accepted.

Makes sense but ok then.

Sorry I just had to come back on the forums to say that,
kthxbai

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Shiny was denied due to lack of members wanting him in the clan... but Blake wasn't... logic. I thought you liked Shiny and lets just say blake wasn't your favourite guy. And fastfish and screacher accepted.

Makes sense but ok then.

Sorry I just had to come back on the forums to say that,
kthxbai
Things happen.

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember when Phoenix was about being skilled to get in, not the amount of people who dislike you. I left almost 3 months ago from a torn up community, full of biast mods, #cough# Littlemissapple. I remember playing on the new maps with the crew from Phoenix and watching @gianteye123 take on @Kytria (who is now a mod, congrats bud). That was a moment I'll never forget where I felt part of almost a family, great mates. I wasn't accepted into Phoenix for ages, bout 6 applications, so all you out there who are getting denied, don't give up. I remember the good old times of hobosticks and punching Littlemissapple to death off spawn almost all games. I know Nick never really liked me, I have no problem with that and I fully understand why. I just sit here hoping that you guys remember the good old days. The teamspeak chats, the karaoke partys, the skype chats and all the fun we had. So I hope this tradition continues on and I hope everyone continues to have fun and I hope that Phoenix stays strong and doesn't fall apart. Now I will never be accepted again, so i will never return again so I will be the Forums Dark Knight. Anyway have great fun mates.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
#99 Off-topic post
Perhaps you should stop going
I remember when Phoenix was about being skilled to get in, not the amount of people who dislike you. I left almost 3 months ago from a torn up community, full of biast mods, #cough# Littlemissapple. I remember playing on the new maps with the crew from Phoenix and watching @gianteye123 take on @Kytria (who is now a mod, congrats bud). That was a moment I'll never forget where I felt part of almost a family, great mates. I wasn't accepted into Phoenix for ages, bout 6 applications, so all you out there who are getting denied, don't give up. I remember the good old times of hobosticks and punching Littlemissapple to death off spawn almost all games. I know Nick never really liked me, I have no problem with that and I fully understand why. I just sit here hoping that you guys remember the good old days. The teamspeak chats, the karaoke partys, the skype chats and all the fun we had. So I hope this tradition continues on and I hope everyone continues to have fun and I hope that Phoenix stays strong and doesn't fall apart. Now I will never be accepted again, so i will never return again so I will be the Forums Dark Knight. Anyway have great fun mates.
Made me cry ;-;
almost ;)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
It isn't all about how good a player is. If someone is really mean or just has a bad personality they won't be accepted just because they're a good player. Anyway, thanks for the gratz.

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
Perhaps you should stop going

Made me cry ;-;
almost ;)
ha lul.
It isn't all about how good a player is. If someone is really mean or just has a bad personality they won't be accepted just because they're a good player. Anyway, thanks for the gratz.
I see , I see.

Anyway I better get off this forum before Nick sees me.

Cya Mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci