• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:imBLUNT
Wins:596
Donator:Yah :D
Way of communication:Skype/TS
Skype/TS name:imBLUNT
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7-10
Strength: I am decent with the bow and the bow is one of my favorite weapons and i love da bow! Flint & Steel i love and i am really positive with the flint and steel so yeah!
Weaknesses:My weakness is hackers because they have forcefield and i dont like them :C, Sometimes my internet lags out and i rage because Telstra bully me and my family ;(
You a cool guy?: I am 100% swagalishus even ask Dino :D

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Strength: I am decent with the bow and the bow is one of my favorite weapons and i love da bow! Flint & Steel i love and i am really positive with the flint and steel so yeah!
Weaknesses:My weakness is hackers because they have forcefield and i dont like them :C, Sometimes my internet lags out and i rage because Telstra bully me and my family ;(
inb4 Declined

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Gurd dammit. My opinion doesn't count for anything I know but making us 'AU Forgotten' seems like we are just another branch of Forgotten, like they own us and control the decisions we, as a clan, make. It just doesn't seem right, I have always known Phoenix as the number 1 AU clan, independent and beast, but then we are AU Forgotten, and we are the smaller part of another big clan. It doesn't seem right at all, anyway it doesn't matter so yeah. Also friggin add my skype so I dont have to be that awkward guy asking for people's skype's: screwbie.jones : I'm don ranting. Bacon and eggs fo dinna. Peace :B

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
You also applied for Apex .-.

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
Quick everyone! Before it lays eggs!

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
DECLINED

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck in the future and cheerleader pl0x?
Forgotten Buddies m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci