• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Dr_Woofies

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Dr_Woofies
Wins: 559
Nationality: Dutch/ The Netherlands
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I am really active on the mcsg community, and I am a good team player so that is a benefit for clanwars!

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Dr_Woofies
Wins: 559
Nationality: Dutch/ The Netherlands
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I am really active on the mcsg community, and I am a good team player so that is a benefit for clanwars!
YESS

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
• Application •

IGN: dengel00
Wins: 450 exactly :D 2 gud 4 this game no jk
Nationality: Holland (Dutch)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: well i got some people who i like in this clan and like to play competetive i can tryhard if i want but if i dont i can be Good :D xD
ty for taking time to read this - dengel00

Sorry, but you have been declined for reason:
Insufficient amount of wins / Not good enough ratio.

You may re-apply when you hit 600 wins

Obitadaboss

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: obitofan123
Wins: 686
Nationality: England
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Well first of all I have ping, and second of all I just want to have fun in probably my final clan on MCSG I'll only really play clan war activities but i'm banter! and good at teamwork. and ofc this:

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: obitofan123
Wins: 686
Nationality: England
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Well first of all I have ping, and second of all I just want to have fun in probably my final clan on MCSG I'll only really play clan war activities but i'm banter! and good at teamwork. and ofc this:
Accepted as member, my dood

_xDracoo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xDracoo
Wins: 22/135
Nationality: The Netherlands
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I had a Cw vs them and they were really good !
I know I dont have the wins but I think I have the skills for it if u guys agree with it.

DutchSwegggg

Last edited:

CubixHD_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:CubixHD_
Wins:44
Nationality:Scottish
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I would benefit Pheonix because i have had a clan war against you's before and i saw the talent you's had! and i think i am good enough to be a part in that! Do you's agree with me? and i could help out alot because the more the merier! am i right? na im joking i just think i am good enough for Pheonix!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci