• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Demetzeu | Sebi

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: demetzeu
Wins: 580
Nationality: Romania
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I think this is a very good clan , I really like this clan and how you guys are playing and I think I'm good enough to join this clan

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I think this is a very good clan , I really like this clan and how you guys are playing and I think I'm good enough to join this clan
r u srs?

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
U can test me if u want :D
I'm not in this Clan but the only thing I'm saying is that people that post their kills in their signature or their fans are just really bad.. like honestly. I don't like that kinda people and that's what I'm trying to explain.

Edit: Phoenix doesn't test people. You just get accepted instantly as 'Member' (if they accept you) and sometimes they still test people then. But 'trial' is not an option in Phoenix.

Dany_FTW

Survivor
Reaction score
:)))))))))))))))) LOL

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Ronniebond123
Wins: 620
Nationality: English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have moderate experience with clan wars and plenty of experience when it comes to MCSG. The clan is well organised with talented and friendly players, some of which I am friendly with already. I would be fairly active and willing to help out within clan wars whether it be spectating or fighting c:

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Ronniebond123
Wins: 620
Nationality: English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have moderate experience with clan wars and plenty of experience when it comes to MCSG. The clan is well organised with talented and friendly players, some of which I am friendly with already. I would be fairly active and willing to help out within clan wars whether it be spectating or fighting c:
Declined, rank: Member :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci