• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:Uohr/GottaStayRandy (CleanUpMaster/dexcomg4)
Your real life name:Michael
Wins:403 on GottaStayRandy and 202 on Uohr So 605 In total
Nationality:America
IGN:Uohr/GottaStayRandy (CleanUpMaster/dexcomg4)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I have been wanting to get into a very skilled clan for a really long time and well I would really would like to get back into tryharding cg's and clan battles, I have 6 siblings and because this is a eu clan I'll probably be on at night to This will get rid of MOST of my back ground noise Another reason I would like to join phoenix is because There are a lot of people I could meet here also I think That I can be pretty chill (Or at least that is what people tell me) on another note: I have talked to one of you officers b4 Vertices (AustinPlaysPC/DoubleHits) ah The transfer days :D. And Tbh This just looks like a Awesome clan Ill enjoy a lot and If am declined for what ever I really won't care It will appreciate it that You read this Very big app xD.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
i would like to join dis clan cuz i think it would be fun and ik the officer and a trial member there and i am a rally good at teaming and a very tactic player and understand the game really well and dis clan looks very cool so yea
That grammar was pretty appalling if you're from US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci