• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ImCeline // Sphaera // Onyxes
Your real life name: Celine
Wins: Like... 550? Idek
Nationality: Dutch
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Do I really have to? I'm probably gonna keep joining Phoenix back lol. I pwomise I won't rage quit <3
no sry -_- we dont believe grill gamers exist

MattRocks

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MaikeleleZ (random name)
Your real life name: Matt
Wins: 163
Nationality: Pizza's one
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would help Phoenix by playing as good as I could. I'm really in fact I play for 4 hours every day.. I'll be ready every moment for a clan war! My strenghts are mainly fns and dodging. My weakness is sword (just a little bit :p)
I always loved your clan just because it has written the MCSG's clan history :)

Kryhtz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Kryhtz / 123ika / Myze(clanwars alt)
Your real life name: Marko
Wins: 140 + 380 idk :p
Nationality: Serbian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Basically i would love to join this clan,because i really miss some of the members before,and i want to say BIG BIG SORRY to Eskild and Ivan(FriendlyCreeper9) because i know what Good did i do against you in while i was in some other clans.If you could forgive me,i have changed alot in a good way and i want to have kind of a fresh start and i think this is the best clan that i could start with being in.

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Kryhtz / 123ika / Myze(clanwars alt)
Your real life name: Marko
Wins: 140 + 380 idk :p
Nationality: Serbian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Basically i would love to join this clan,because i really miss some of the members before,and i want to say BIG BIG SORRY to Eskild and Ivan(FriendlyCreeper9) because i know what Good did i do against you in while i was in some other clans.If you could forgive me,i have changed alot in a good way and i want to have kind of a fresh start and i think this is the best clan that i could start with being in.
Accepted as member <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci