• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
What's your name?: Daniel

How old are you?: 12

What’s your ingame name?: ImTheNarwhal

In which country do you live?: Ireland

Skype/TS name?: daniel211029

Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond.

How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 400+ on all of my accounts.

How many games have you played?: 1.1k on my main.

What are your PvP Strengths?: I would consider myself quite good at bowspam. It's a very efficient tactic. I also think I'm decent with a sword. If I use it right, I can pull off some cheeky combos.

What are your PvP Weaknesses?: I am bad at recognising peoples range when I'm running away. So sometimes when I turn around to fall back, they can get more hits than I would have thought.

What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I would have put this in my PvP strenghts, this is one of my strongest skills. I am very good at not hitting my teammate. I am also good at keeping communication going. I am also quite good at recognising if I need to help my teammate or go for someone else. One thing I will say, is I am not used to large team pvp, 6v6, 7v7, etc.

Why do you want to join Phoenix EU? I want to join Pheonix because it has a lot of hope. The fact most of the members have came from another community that was around for 8-10 months, I know there isn't a chance of anything happening to it. I also am looking for a good clan I can finally fit into and enjoy. I also would like to meet new people as I see some Aussies on the roster.

Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: I think you should accept me because of my teamwork. Certain people have started making controvoursy about me and I want some friends that don't just talk bad about there own clan membrs. Me, as a solo player, may not be great, but I think my somewhat unique playstyle will benefit the team

Which clans have you previously been in? TeamSypher, Generals, Cynix, EndGamers

How active will you be?: Daily

What is your favourite map?: I like most maps. Solar Frost, both Breeze's, Valleyside, SG4.
You have been DENIED, lack of wins, you may re-apply when you have mroe wins

Obitadaboss

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your name?: Nick
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: obitofan123
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: skype: obitofan123 ts: ItsObito (normalament)
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Platinum
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 632
How many games have you played?: 1979 ( i know bad :'( )
What are your PvP Strengths?: OP PING! 8ms-12ms, sword, fishing rod, strafing, fns
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Bow (it's not terrible, but could be alot better.)
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):i believe my teaming skills are actually very good - sorry to sound cocky, i always do what my team mates tell me and i can adapt to everyones fighting style.
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: I Llike everyone in the clan and i want to be a part of it and have fun also exp and jmul are my baes!
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: because i'm sexy. end of.
Which clans have you previously been in? Exiled, Guardians, Exotic, Zeno, InverseSg and some other useless ones.
How active will you be?: eruy day. my exams are in a week though :I
What is your favourite map?:TSG 3 or SG 2

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
What's your name?: Nick
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: obitofan123
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: skype: obitofan123 ts: ItsObito (normalament)
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Platinum
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 632
How many games have you played?: 1979 ( i know bad :'( )
What are your PvP Strengths?: OP PING! 8ms-12ms, sword, fishing rod, strafing, fns
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Bow (it's not terrible, but could be alot better.)
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):i believe my teaming skills are actually very good - sorry to sound cocky, i always do what my team mates tell me and i can adapt to everyones fighting style.
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: I Llike everyone in the clan and i want to be a part of it and have fun also exp and jmul are my baes!
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: because i'm sexy. end of.
Which clans have you previously been in? Exiled, Guardians, Exotic, Zeno, InverseSg and some other useless ones.
How active will you be?: eruy day. my exams are in a week though :I
What is your favourite map?:TSG 3 or SG 2
Accepted - Rank: Member! Welcome aboard ;)

Vyrh

Spectator
Reaction score
What's your name?: Juan
How old are you?: Erm, 14 I think...
What’s your ingame name?: ... oh crap... v-... vr... no no... Vryh... nah,,, Vyrh! That's it!111!!11
In which country do you live?: London:)
Skype/TS name?: I don't want spam by my fans, so i'll probs get someone 2 add me...
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Well I should do really, but apparently I don't qualify for VIP or something:/
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): er, I'll check... I think it's around 17... OH NO WAY. NO WAY. JUST GOT TO 20 WinS, I had to take a break from writing this you see bcus I can't write for very long:(
How many games have you played?: well, I can't remember, probs loads when I was young... I mean I've played monopoly loads so yah, a fair few.
What are your PvP Strengths?: Hardcore bant
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Sometimes, I fall asleep when I'm playing:(
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Do I have to write a couple? That's quite alot tbh... Teming skills... well im in a football team?
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: well EXPLODING_WRATH is like, my hero tbh...
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: Lol good one, why do u think haha?
Which clans have you previously been in?: Erm, a solid couple, the KKK for 1...
How active will you be?: I do go to the gym, so pretty active
What is your favourite map?: The Atlas is pretty solid...
P.S can u tell wrath i say hi? xoxoxoxo

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
What's your name?: Juan
How old are you?: Erm, 14 I think...
What’s your ingame name?: ... oh crap... v-... vr... no no... Vryh... nah,,, Vyrh! That's it!111!!11
In which country do you live?: London:)
Skype/TS name?: I don't want spam by my fans, so i'll probs get someone 2 add me...
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Well I should do really, but apparently I don't qualify for VIP or something:/
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): er, I'll check... I think it's around 17... OH NO WAY. NO WAY. JUST GOT TO 20 WinS, I had to take a break from writing this you see bcus I can't write for very long:(
How many games have you played?: well, I can't remember, probs loads when I was young... I mean I've played monopoly loads so yah, a fair few.
What are your PvP Strengths?: Hardcore bant
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Sometimes, I fall asleep when I'm playing:(
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Do I have to write a couple? That's quite alot tbh... Teming skills... well im in a football team?
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: well EXPLODING_WRATH is like, my hero tbh...
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: Lol good one, why do u think haha?
Which clans have you previously been in?: Erm, a solid couple, the KKK for 1...
How active will you be?: I do go to the gym, so pretty active
What is your favourite map?: The Atlas is pretty solid...
P.S can u tell wrath i say hi? xoxoxoxo
Declined - Reason: Troll app

JarandThaBaws

Survivor
Reaction score
What's your name?: Jarand
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: Ice_Man1
In which country do you live?: Norway
Skype/TS name?: skype: Jarand.moe2
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Gold
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 323 ;(
How many games have you played?: 2251
What are your PvP Strengths?: Fns, rod and bow
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:My buddy Exploding_wrath, Hackers and teams more than 3 ;)
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I think my team skills is ok, but I know for sure that I can approve more than what I do now
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: Cause I think this clan is freaking awesome! And Wrathy
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: Cause I think that I`m a very decent pvper and teamplayer
Which clans have you previously been in? BlackStars, Poisinuse and Ultimatum
How active will you be?: about 2-3 hours everyday
What is your favorite map?: SG4, Holiday resort, Valleyside university and Breeze Island maby

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What's your name?: Liam

How old are you?:

What’s your ingame name?:
JennoKoala

In which country do you live?:
Great Britain, England.

Skype/TS name?:
Eskild|Quadrum_ has got me, my TeamSpeak name is Liam/JennoKoala

Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?:
Candy floss (Friend) donor

How many wins do you have? (At least 600):

How many games have you played?:

What are your PvP Strengths?:
Flint and steel, strafing, fishing rodding whilst both running away and running after someone. Also, I can sustain a water fight and I realise when it is safe or not safe to go into a fight. Although, I see myself as a rather aggressive fighter, I also listen to orders from Team-mates.

What are your PvP Weaknesses?:
If I am not in my PvP zone, I tend to just be lethargic and make mistakes. Not fully knowing all the maps, my bow skills aren't great; howver they have improved along with my sword skills too.

What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):
Simply ask Buxtonaters

Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?:
I was encouraged to.

Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?:
So I can be social with all my homies again

Which clans have you previously been in?
A few I can't remember the names of

How active will you be?:
Quite often

What is your favourite map?:
Breeze Island 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci