• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

_DoMa123_

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: _DoMa123_
Your real life name: Domagoj
Wins: 20
Nationality: Croatian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Cuz your clan have best Players in EU and i really like your clan ;)

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: HohoHD
Your real life name: Eddy
Wins: 345+
Nationality: North America
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I want to join because I want to get into the EU side of clans and take a break with the US, and also I want to help by being active in the clan. I also want to help with the clan battles and scrimmages and get to know the EU Community of Clans and meet new players.

SgtAwsome

Tribute
Reaction score
Doma and eskild.. i won 10 games with team of 2 and my teammates don't type /kill so.. we are play fair.. other games i won with solo... eskild u know men i killed u on 1v1 did u remb that?

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
Doma and eskild.. i won 10 games with team of 2 and my teammates don't type /kill so.. we are play fair.. other games i won with solo... eskild u know men i killed u on 1v1 did u remb that?
Sgt_Awsome hi my old friend hahah :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci