• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Reaction score
IGN: BajanCanadian
Your real life name: mitch the biatch
Wins: i got my first win today ;-;
Nationality: ferret
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: my mum said i could join a clan if i want 2 and u r teh wurst clayne i cud finde.

Quw

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: BajanCanadian
Your real life name: mitch the biatch
Wins: i got my first win today ;-;
Nationality: ferret
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: my mum said i could join a clan if i want 2 and u r teh wurst clayne i cud finde.
Wot a dank application

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Slaqn/zApollo
Your real life name: Connor
Wins: 600
Nationality: American
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Well Eskild has been very friendly to me. And I told him I would apply for the clan. Since all the Us clans have denied me I have decided to come here. That's a little off topic, but I like all the players in the clan. Everyone has great teamwork.

xtoyszy

Platinum
Reaction score

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Well Eskild has been very friendly to me. And I told him I would apply for the clan. Since all the Us clans have denied me I have decided to come here. That's a little off topic, but I like all the players in the clan. Everyone has great teamwork.
Declined soz 2 young for dis clan

Snivyy

Tribute
Reaction score

u were already denied

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Denied.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci