• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pick a Survival Games Map

Pick a SG map

• Total voters

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love sg2. It's so well made, a GREAT variety of chests and you cant really go wrong playing it. Yes, the map may be large, but there are some more taken routes so while you're hunting its fairly easy to find people.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I came to this thread expecting exactly what it is...
...but that last option is quite ironic and not what I was expecting. While reading this thread and the beginning of the poll, I was asking myself if I should take a nap due to lack of sleep recently, I'm falling asleep at my keyboard as we speak...
Well, I know what option I'm voting! :p

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I came to this thread expecting exactly what it is...
...but that last option is quite ironic and not what I was expecting. While reading this thread and the beginning of the poll, I was asking myself if I should take a nap due to lack of sleep recently, I'm falling asleep at my keyboard as we speak...
Well, I know what option I'm voting! :p
Sg 2 ?

FancySteak

Survivor
Reaction score
There are too many noobs hiding in the big buildings on sg2 so matches usually lasts 30-40mins which is really annoying -.- that's why I prefer sg1 a little but more

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i prefer map one.. No buildings.. only a few landmarks to orientate yourself on.. You need to know the map to not get lost, I like it because more to the hungergames movie.. Just the wild for the rest nothing,

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Map 2 is so amazing, it is a little harder to play then map 1 but I can win almost any game.
And my chest route is full of risks, one step wrong and I fall to death. ><'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci