• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pick a Survival Games Map

Pick a SG map

• Total voters

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG2 since sg1 is just hunting down swimming noobs, while sg2 is a really well built city, unlike sg4, which i'd say looks terrible, NO huge seas, just a river, perfect for SHORT water fights. it has forests, epic buildings, and almos most chests, It's perfect.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I prefer the Community maps. They're different. SG1-5 are amazing, but we know what we expect from Vareide a amazing map, elements of this, and that. Good maps, not the most exciting. HOWEVER Community maps are completely different, There are so many of them, One match you're fighing in a icey mountain side, another a desert, I find it quiet fun.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I really the only one who voted SG5? And even with the lag, it's still my favorite Vareide map. Beats SG4 any day.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
SG2 has to be the best! All the details, all the buildings. And.... The first map I won on :3 I feel like that's the map I know the most of the TeamVareide maps, besides from SG4, but SG4 is too overplayed

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel so bad for SG3. Such an awesome map, but just not anyones absolute favourite.
Honestly such a rare map to be voted in, I see it way less often than some like Hungry Hills, Fortress Pyke, Yellowstone... and I would say it's better than quite a few out there that get voted.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sg2...
The first map I ever played, I loved every minute of it, wandering around the deserted streets, uneasily glancing up at the hundreds of windows to see if you were being hunted...
Scouting out buildings to find loot...
Being chased out of said buildings by five creepers...

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG2 and SG3 is both just so amazing! The fights there is just so fun, the only map that is still fun to play when I get killed by hackers! SG3 has a lot of tier 2 chests, perfectly placed all around the map, and SG2 is awesome with hot spots all over the map! People think SG 2 is a large map full of waiting, I have played server 10 minutes games there.
And what fun is it when there is no time to get spawn?
Is it fun to have to get all your stuff so many times?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
My personal favourite is the original survival games :) This is because:

a) my first (and only undefined) win
b) It is really fun to sneak up on people when crouching behind trees
c) Tree parkour undefined
d) Where I first found about Ihascupquake <3
e) If this never became so popular, the others vareide survival games maps would have never been made!!!! :D

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are too many noobs hiding in the big buildings on sg2 so matches usually lasts 30-40mins which is really annoying -.- that's why I prefer sg1 a little but more
Sg1 compared to Sg2 normally lasts longer...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci