• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Mars Map (Needs Name)

Good idea for a map?

• Yes, I love it.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No, your idea sucks. Die in a fire.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
I need some builders for a map based on the planet mars. The storyline is that a group of 24 astronauts were landed on Mars to gather some water that was found in one of the pictures on a drone sent out many years ago. One member of the group drank the water to see what it was like, but it infected him with a terrible disease that made him insane, and quickly spread to the rest of the crew. They are now forced to either fight their crew to the death, or be eaten by them. Or eaten by something else.
Yes I know, the story isn't very good yet, it still needs some improvement, along with the map.

Anyways, I need GOOD builders to help me finish this! (Because tbh, I'm not that good :p)
My idea was to add like mountains with hidden things, craters with tunnels, etc. Also maybe add some buildings, structures that were built by who knows what (that's the mystery.)

If you are interested in being a builder, or terraformer follow this template:

Name:
Minecraft In-Game Name:
Screenshots of some of your builds:

Here are some screenshot of what I have so far. It is not NEARLY finished, so don't judge yet, but if you have any good ideas, PLEASE TELL ME THEM!

asldhjasjdk.png

RANDOMFILENAMEDONTJUDGE.jpg

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks like it would be fun to play. It needs good terraforming, though. Have you seen Mars's canyons and volcanoes?

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Needs a lot more work and as carz Said it certainly needs good terraforming

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks like it would be fun to play. It needs good terraforming, though. Have you seen Mars's canyons and volcanoes?
Yes, I know :p that's why I need help, and builders. Because tbh, I'm a noob at building these haha.

Needs a lot more work and as carz Said it certainly needs good terraforming
I know, I need builders :p I literally JUST started it, and like I said, it's not NEARLY done.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not too keen on the idea, hence its hard to get the materials right in space maps. but I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out

TheBoss_07

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah i see where your coming from, im working on map and my friends are on and off constantly and sometimes can help

TheBoss_07

Spectator
Reaction score
btw make the middle more exotic or go the more traditional route with the plain cirlce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci