• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planetside2

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Just got myself a beta key for this game and all i can say is... ITS ******* AWESOME! :D
Anyone else here play it?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
You should join me and den :)

I have 3 beta keys to give away if anyone wants them :)

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Maybe then, ive been playing too much black ops recently to concentrate on Ps2 xD

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my fps working correctly on Eu. Not easy to find a good solution when the ps2 forums are spammed with complaints >.<

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I got a beta key a while ago but I lag in-game and I'm not getting a new pc until December >.<

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Im sad, I only managed to play about 2 hours of planetside2, then my Wan card pretty much died. Now I can barely check my facebook each morning, let alone do vidyah games.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I got a beta key a while ago but I lag in-game and I'm not getting a new pc until December >.<
What are your pc specs? Have you updated your graphics driver from the graphics card website? Its important to have the most up-to-date graphics driver. And also, what game quality are you playing on? (Low, normal, high)

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
What are your pc specs? Have you updated your graphics driver from the graphics card website? Its important to have the most up-to-date graphics driver. And also, what game quality are you playing on? (Low, normal, high)
I put everything on the lowest and I have an up to date graphics driver. My pc just sucks XD I'm getting a new one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci