• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planned downtime, server upgrades starting at 11PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDash

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Chad uhmm. Approximately how long will this take? I Read that the Us servers should be up by 3-4 hours. it has been almost a day now. Please get back to me ASAP!
Why would he get back to YOU personally? A lot of people wonder the same as you... just pointing that out.

jako3578

Diamond
Reaction score
I was in the middle at a game that was going reaallyy good then the servers got down...

EliteDash

Spectator
Reaction score
I am disappointed over how the servers are still up, even though I know that you guys are doing your best right now.
The reason I am disappointed is that you promised a time, but couldn't hold it.

Ubakill

Tribute
Reaction score
all i can do is sleep now that the servers are down... YOLOYAC..

TheSchwamkopf

Spectator
Reaction score
I am disappointed over how the servers are still up, even though I know that you guys are doing your best right now.
The reason I am disappointed is that you promised a time, but couldn't hold it.
Maybe you know the publisher Gamersfirst, if they say:
"New Update'll come in the beginning of July." It always nearly happend it came out at the end of july. D:
They even got their own calendar called: Soon™ (Which is alway a long time :s).
So I am pretty hardened at waiting for something.

@MCSG, just take as much time as you need, to make it perfectly good. It's better to bring something out later completly perfect instead of to early with to many bugs.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All the changes are awesome and all but the only thing I dislike is 40 minute games, I thought 20 was perfect, I could get 3 games in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci