• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planned downtime, server upgrades starting at 11PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great news Chad, but when will you possibly be adding community made maps to the servers?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes to confirm peoples comments:
  1. DEATHMATCH IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE, however we are making a less laggy experience for everyone playing by modifying some of the blocks and removing the sand falling animation.
  2. As for the times of the matches, every 20 minutes, the chests reset. So if we do 30 minutes, there will only be 1 chest reset during the gaming. So reason why it's in 20 minute blocks.
  3. The DM trigger will stay the same and I will do another community vote on it later.
  4. We can add community maps however, we are very picky on what maps we add. So far we haven't found anything that stood out from the crowd but we are still looking.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
oooh man, I'm excited! Just a question, does anyone else try to push people off the edge during deathmatch? xD

Alex aka: theal600

Spectator
Reaction score
What about /suicide situation when you lose points to someone who punched you at the beginning of the game? Its kinda frustrating when I have to leave, and lose 50~ points...

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow. Thank you all so much for extending the match lengths. Gives me more time to experience the maps, and I love that : )

Bessemer

Experienced
Reaction score
What about /suicide situation when you lose points to someone who punched you at the beginning of the game? Its kinda frustrating when I have to leave, and lose 50~ points...
After 5 mins of not being hit you will not lose points if you log or die from a non player action. Simpler way of saying it is if you are hit at start you would have to wait 5 mins before dieing from anything else or logging so you don't lose points.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
This is great news to here. The 40 minutes sounds a lot better to me. But it's too bad the lava is being taken out. Everyone would jump into it after the games are over. But yeah the FPS does drop bad so it's a good thing you guys are fixing it. Can't wait to play tomorrow.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yay! love the fixes!
so there will only be 1 chest refill? and it will be later than normal?
If so thats fun! Nerf those refills! Encourages chest finding and player hunting early on instead of just relying on taking the corn at refill.
And 40 min times are PERFECT.
THANK YOU CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci