• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planned downtime, server upgrades starting at 11PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJMaestro12

If you think about it, most people are dead by the 20 minute mark. There would be about 5 tributes left, and that's ALOT of chests for just 5 tributes! So, maybe even just 1 chest reset would do. But I'd prefer if there were two, maybe one last refil within the last 2 minutes or something. It's just what I'd do.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All of this seems awesome. Im especially excited for the new map, but a bit worried that 1.3 will come and were gonna have problems playing it.Well, I guess I could make backups.

But for the "reset the maps to default" what does that mean?

And also, I'm not particulary fond of the new times. 40-60 minutes? I'm gonna get bored.

Any improvements to the DM is a good inprovement, I lagged like walrus.

Not much news or fixes about the The Walls. Maybe add in some?

Warriorkyle

Spectator
Reaction score
The ice map we wanted to add we discovered there was alot of holes in the map. We have another surprise map we didn't announce just yet.
What about are Map the cave one ? that Noah and the build team made up ?

phantom11

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah i agree with djmaster12
im 12 and i get 1 hour / day of mcsg
kepp it to 20 or 30!

Mattio10

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey
I am making a survival games map and its not finished yet but looks pretty good.
When i finish it can i send it to you???
If i can then how???

Mattio10

Sploosh

Spectator
Reaction score
I liked the animations in the new DM, sure my FPS would drop occasionally but the tension of it falling was the best. Although a lot of players use fly hacks and fly into the DM :|

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
I must admit I quite enjoyed the new times. Will be sad to see them revert :(

D

DJMaestro12

Hey guys... Don't mean to be off-topic, but I just found an EPIC song to listen to while playing MCSG! (At the start when you're at the corn, and maybe in the DM) I'll hopefully be able to get a player below this, becuase it's an epic song.

The song is a remix of 'Heaven' by 'EnV'. I think it was created in 2008, but it's still great! :D
It is also the theme tune for Level 3 of 'The Impossible Game' for XBox 360.

Edit 1: Yay! It worked! Have fun listening! (I'll also upload it so you guys can listen to it offline too.)
Edit 2: I'm not gonna add a download link just for 'privacy issues' because people might think they'll be downloading a virus instead. If you wanna download it yourselves, then google 'EnV - Heaven download' and you should get some links. :)

buhagiarcain

Spectator
Reaction score
So The Walls map is gonna be on the servers & vote able? Awesome! Awesome news! Can't wait! :)

Kizzle1760

Spectator
Reaction score
I really want to do map 4 it sounds good i think people didn't really like map 3 i thought it was alright just a bit to big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci