• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plantations [Complete; Read Thread For Link]

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 75 83.3%
  • No(Please give a valid reason in the comments before blindly picking this)

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Storyline:
The year is 1872, and despite slavery being illegal according to the Thirteenth Amendment established at the end of the civil war, slaves still work on the sugar plantations of the Alabama port town, Tuscaloosa. The sweltering heat and gruelling working conditions make working on these plantations a death sentence for any human. Not only is the social divide in this small, thriving port town evident, but this time in history is one of blood sweat tears and brings out the worst in human nature - not a bad place for an SG map.

Information: This map doesn’t just encompass beautiful building and stunning terraforming - behind the scenes the entire map is wired with redstone, ranging from small simple traps to smart cornucopias, this map will stand out from the rest and at the same time provide you with the best SG experience.

Videos:
Trailer
Smart Corn 1
PICTURES:

DeathMatch Arena:

Features:
- Two Cornucopias (smart cornucopias).

- In game currency system (secure item exchanging).

- Smart Traps.

- Beautiful, historically accurate building.

- More exciting features to come.

Meet The Creators:

• FourthState / Josh - [Leader + Building + Redstone]​
  • Zacharoutio / Zach - [Building + Josh's Little Helper]​
  • TheChurchyHD / Churchy - [Interior + Graphics]​
  • KitMencha / Nick - [Terraforming]​
  • Frazzli185 / Lauren - [Terraforming + Building]​
  • Bowser52000 / Benny - [Terraforming]​
  • mmmeh - [Building]​
  • Azbe10 - [Building]​
  • AmyGlitters / Amy - [Building + Odd Jobs]​
  • Ghotiyz - [Building + Trees]​
  • RelentlessForce / Nathan - [Trees + More Trees + Lots More Trees]​
  • 123456789matrty / Matt - [Building]​
  • HARRYBRIDGE98 / Harry - [Terraforming]​
  • Creper_face - [Building]​
  • uygkuh / Jack - [Building]​
  • NomNomOctopus / Jay - [An Idea] (Good one though!)​
  • Krypton360 / Fletch - [Details]​
  • Kingy - [Building]​
  • TheKoala1 - [Building]​
More to come - keep watching this thread more updates!

WANT TO COME SEE THE MAP FOR YOURSELF?

All Kithex Premium members are given access to the server and we are now at the point of the map where we are ready to give our Kithex Premium members a chance to check the map out* for themselves and even join us during our team build sessions. This is our way of saying thank you for your support. For more information on Kithex Premium click me.

*Terms and conditions apply.​

Last edited:

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not sure why but it reminds me of a northern version of Teweran SG 2. Really nice, I'm loving it.
Edit: The most important part about this map is probably the open areas, and the town also makes for intense chases.
When designing this map, I took a little inspiration from TSG2. I love that map and wanted to maintain, the western theme in a less temperate climate, thanks for the feedback <3

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks amazing, keep up the good work guys! Also, my biggest pet peeve is when you jump off of your pedestal at corn you take a bit of fall damage :p It sorta bothers me, but it's fine :) It seems as if you would take fall damage at jumping off :eek:

Nick

Reaction score
Looks amazing, keep up the good work guys! Also, my biggest pet peeve is when you jump off of your pedestal at corn you take a bit of fall damage :p It sorta bothers me, but it's fine :) It seems as if you would take fall damage at jumping off :eek:
We designed it so you have to risk it. If you walk off, you lose nothing. You sprint, you lose half a heart ;).

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
What the heck you never told me this was based in Tuscaloosa?! I LIVE THERE.

Also, I love this map and all the small redstone intricacies. Would love seeing it on MCGamer. :)

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
We designed it so you have to risk it. If you walk off, you lose nothing. You sprint, you lose half a heart ;).
I don't care much for the lost half a heart; it slows down your speed is all, which is my main pet peeve about that :(

Nick

Reaction score
;-; I'm gonna test which is faster, walking off, or jumping/sprinting off

EDIT: What are "smart" cornucopia's?
We have 2 corns. Both of them are, let's say, different from other normal corns :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci