• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Platinum Donar Giveway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy E

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Guys!, I'm new to the forums :) so what I have done is decided to do a plat Donar Giveway and unlike the others I have seen this is legit.

RULES
1: Follow me

2: Comment why you would like it

3:Like this post

DONT GET SALTY IF YOU DONT GET CHOSEN!

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been part of this community for roughly 2 1/2 years and I've only have gotten as far as getting Iron donor. I really dislike that you can't get really known for being a non-donor or whatever. So I would really like the donor because I see it as an opportunity to get to know new people and stuffs ;-; I probably sound desperate...I AM! ign:Chaosbones

ItzMorten

Spectator
Reaction score
I want platinum so much because I love this epic server. It woud be so nice to win this giveaway. I would thank you forever. <33

Reaction score
Hey Guys!, I'm new to the forums :) so what I have done is decided to do a plat Donar Giveway and unlike the others I have seen this is legit.

RULES
1: Follow me

2: Comment why you would like it

3:Like this post

DONT GET SALTY IF YOU DONT GET CHOSEN!
when does this end?

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
1: Follow me #DID!!!

2: Comment why you would like it | Well because I'm good member and old member!!! I'll probably take it on an alt though, if I'll win I'll pm you the IGN

3:Like this post #DID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci