• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Players complaing about Staff and MCSG 1.8 (2.0)

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I 100% agree with this. However, unlike most people's reasons for rarely playing on MCSG is because the community has gotten rather bad. But I guess that comes with getting more players.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's just MCSG! A community filled with some people who seek out opportunities to try and expose and harass staff because of one or two minor incidents that made it look like the staff was "corrupt" almost two years ago now. Let it go people, if you stop being dumb enough to harass us, if you actually help then maybe you'll get the things you whine about.

/endrant

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Complaining about the staff not doing their jobs is just stupid.
However, people really have a reason to complain about 1.8. However, it won't change anything.

m16produtionz

Diamond
Reaction score
Complaining about the staff not doing their jobs is just stupid.
However, people really have a reason to complain about 1.8. However, it won't change anything.
But 1.8 has nothing to do with MCSG and players are complaining like it does.

m16produtionz

Diamond
Reaction score
I 100% agree with this. However, unlike most people's reasons for rarely playing on MCSG is because the community has gotten rather bad. But I guess that comes with getting more players.
Yes, but that is a completely different issue and reason compared to what I wrote.

TheClone

Survivor
Reaction score
You see, I think this is more of people trying to help the server than beat it down, yes, he's being quite rude in the video but honestly if you think about this situation I can give you a perfect example: If a staff member is inactive people complain, right? It's normal, there is a flaw and players do not like seeing them, nor do they like admitting they have them, it's simply pointing out flaws for the server to fix. I do agree that there could be less of a commotion over it but honestly if there's a problem and players don't like it they have a right to speak their mind. Please be respectful of the players' opinions, you're asking them to keep an open mind so please do the same :) Nice post, thanks btw, it is hard becoming a staff member, however I don't think the rant is about staff, just about players not liking the general direction the server is headed, I'm sure it will all be fixed in a matter of time though, hell, everyone complained about 1.7 and look where that got us :).

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
This is how I see this sort of things.

I just feel like negative feedback/complaints get noticed way easier then the good ones. There will be thousants of people not having any problems with the game or staff. But it are always the negative ones that get noticed. A lot of things work this way and I feel like we just need to relate it a little bit. They make it look like everyone has complaints. But in fact there is a really small group of people complaining. They just get noticed way easier.

But at the other hand we also need this sort of people to be able to improve ourselves. :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is how I see this sort of things.

I just feel like negative feedback/complaints get noticed way easier then the good ones. There will be thousants of people not having any problems with the game or staff. But it are always the negative ones that get noticed.
That's human nature.
A caveman never said:
"Oh, this should block off most predators!"
However, one probably said:
"Oh, those cracks have to be sealed, or I might die!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci