• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please make solo only sg servers

Agree?

• Ya

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Na

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea.

Maybe out of 100 servers, 20 or so are designated to solo mode for those who want to play more competitively. However, there's two main problems I can see with this.

Regulating and enforcing the no-teaming rule would be hard, as there won't be a moderator in every game and despite most people wanting to play solo in these games, there's always those who think it'd be funny to ruin it for everyone else.

On the topic of people who want to ruin the game, hackers would be even more advantaged as they won't face any teams, and hackers normally win 1 v 1s so they'd have a high chance of winning. Hopefully the crack down on hackers will make this less of a problem.
Nah, if there were only 20 servers, they would always be full as most people who are not on a team would just end up playing solo.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
The funny thing is that you've teamed too and many other people felt the same way as you but no one has complained but why are you complaining?
This was suggest by the administrative staff of MCgamer a month or two back and I'm just bringing it back into the light.
I'm complaining because I'm sick of everybody else's complaining. Every single YouTuber I watch has n=been making comments suggesting teams are at an all time high and that it will be the downfall of the servers. Now that hacking is first offence ban I feel like this is the only negative aspect thing holding the community down.

but no one has complained but why are you complaining?
You serious? Are you blind to the fact that the servers get so much hate for the aspect of there being so many teams. people in every lobby, every skype, twitter, forums complaining about the inflation's of teamers on the servers as of late.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Requesting thread lock; this is a No-No suggestion, please read them if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Sorry, but this has been brought up many times to no avail. Making a new thread is a no-no.

Ceroria

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
That wouldn't be a bad idea and I think a lot of people would enjoy that but just because we want it, doesn't mean it will be easy to do. Sure we can have solo sg games but it would be impossible to regulate and moderate which would be a big problem for the overall gameplay. There would have to be some game modifications to allow it to stay solo only.

One modification would probably taking away all a names and skins so you cant tell people apart. Even then that doesn't prevent people from typing in chat and meeting up with people and teaming. Lets say we disable chat, people playing over Skype or teamspeak could find each other and team. You can make it harder to team but I cant think of a way to completely prevent people from teaming.
hive has FFA servers now. I haven't ran into even 1 team on sg heroes so far

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Fine to team if you have under 100 wins. But good players with under 1/7 ratios should not be teaming. Do an FFA with your friends. DONT YOU GUYS EVEN LISTEN TO HUAHWU
Uh its a lego game...who cares if you team its for fun. I took out a 3 team a few days ago it wasnt that hard till I switched to 1.8 :p. Again though its a game, its for fun

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Requesting thread lock; this is a No-No suggestion, please read them if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Sorry, but this has been brought up many times to no avail. Making a new thread is a no-no.

Ceroria
Haven't seen any threads on solo servers... Just complaining about teams. Which is why I'm bringing this solution back into the lime light after it rolled of the front news page of mc gamer. We are having valid discussions about this topic which Is what the forums are intended for? Are they not?

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly idc bout teams I team all the time on my main xD. Just try to kill them and if you're good at all you will be able to kill most teams.It makes the game alot funner and nothing is going to change this. Stop following huahwi and think for yourself a bit bud. Teams will always be there and they are a good challenge. If they weren't there the game would he almost too easy

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haven't seen any threads on solo servers... Just complaining about teams. Which is why I'm bringing this solution back into the lime light after it rolled of the front news page of mc gamer. We are having valid discussions about this topic which Is what the forums are intended for? Are they not?
No teaming rule? Solo servers?
Don't solo servers have a no teaming rule?

Anyway, I have seen several threads on this. This is far from the first.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Still doesn't warrant a TL
However, here are some threads I found. This is definitely a No-No suggestion. I apologize for being rude, but I am trying to get my point across.

Last edited:

Thedarkemporer

Spectator
Reaction score
Your point of it being fun is valid.

But to have a lot of teams in every game and seeing people who never play solo saddens me.

Think if you were new to the game, and you die every single game from people teaming because it's fun. It wouldn't be that fun for me and I don't think I would keep playing. I'm fine seeing a few teams here and there as they pose a challenge. But dealing with 4 plus 2 teams a game is just a waste of time. Even if you do kill them all. Teams who treat it like a clan battle and try so hard. Even just defensive teams.
That is true, teaming has really become more apparent. Makes you wonder why. It may be due to the new players who aren't as skilled teaming with others to win more games. Or it could be good players teaming with bad players and boosting them. Huh, should be called the "Teaming Games"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci